Saturday, December 10, 2022

Sat., 12/10/22, Ate breakfast with Hailey, Hailey went to Ally's grandpa's funeral, Hailey and I watched a movie, wrapped some presents, went to Coco Loco

 

Hailey baked cookies with me...she ended up doing mostly everything.

Me, Hailey and Bill at Coco Loco

Nice evening with candles...ready to watch the movie God's Grace

I ate breakfast with Hailey in the morning.  Then she had to get ready and go to Ally's grandpa's funeral.  Bill and I did our Bible reading and devotions.  When Hailey got home she and I made chocolate chip cookies.  They sure are yummy!  Then we watched a Christmas movie called Christmas Miracle.  It was really good.  Afterward she had to study for her exam and I wrapped Christmas presents.  

Bill got home and we all went to eat at Coco Loco and got our favorite Beef and Bean Nachos.  It was snowing big flakes when we came outside.  When we got home, Hailey did more studying.  Then we watched the movie, God's Grace.  It was good too.  We had cashews and M & M's for our snack.  We watched a Little House episode, then went to bed.

No comments: