Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Wed., 12/21/22, Went to Kroger, Walmart and the bank, Hailey and I went to Burlington's, Bill took James to Jays Sporting Goods, Melissa was feeling worse today,


Happy to have a fire in the Kernel Burner again

I was the first one up again.  I wanted to get my Bible reading done before I went shopping.  Bill got up next, then Hailey.  Hailey and I ate breakfast together and had a nice talk.  She left to take Brianna to her appointment.  Bill left to pick up James and take him to Jays Sporting Goods in Clare, and I went to a couple of stores and the bank.  Got all of my Christmas shopping done and wrapped.  Talked to Melissa a couple of times, talked to Kimmy a few times and talked to Vikki a few times.  Talked to Sue also and messaged Stacie.  We are postponing our family Christmas celebration on Christmas Eve because we want to wait till Melissa and family can come too.  Melissa was feeling worse today, so got lots of people praying for her.  Every one agreed that we want them to be at our Christmas even if we have to wait.  Now it looks like the weather is going to be so bad they want us to stay off the roads anyway.  I was glad when we changed it because even though I know the girls hubby are great drivers, I didn't want them trying to make it here in bad weather.  

Hailey and I went to Burlington and it was packed.  They only had three registers open.  Joel called me when we got in the car.  It was so nice to talk to him and Gayla.  He thanked us for the Christmas card and gift card.  They leave in the morning at 6 to go to Maryland to his brother's house for Christmas.  

I called the Kernel Burner store because Bill has called 3 times and they haven't come yet.  It has been over a month.  They have a part for our kernel burner.  The guy said we can still use it though.  It wouldn't ignite, so we have been using our furnace.  I decided with the storm coming, I wanted to have it going, so called to see if we could start it manually.  He said we could and told me what to do.  I did what he said and it took some time, but it finally started.  Yay!  Nice to have it going again. 

Hailey went to pick up Brianna and bring her here to spend the night.  She is going with Hailey to Hailey's appt. in Ann Arbor tomorrow.  Tonight they are going to spend some time in Frankenmuth before coming here to stay.  Hailey doesn't want to catch what is going around so she is staying with us until all are healthy at her house.  

Bill and I watched the movie, Christmas Lodge.  It was a good one.



No comments: