Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Wed., 12/7/22, Made applesauce, picked boys up from school, took Evan to basketball practice and picked him up.

Kit Kat waiting for me to come pet her this morning
Bright sunny day today...love how it shined in and brightened my day
Got the rest of the 1/2 bushel of apples done  
Applesauce made for the freezer

Evan played the piano for me tonight

The wall painted at Melissa's.  Bruce took the tape off when he got home.  It looks so nice grey!

Went to bed after midnight last night and slept in until 8:20 this morning.   Did our morning routine, then started getting the rest of the apples ready to make applesauce.  Bill and I both had a bowl to sample it and we both liked it.  I picked Jack and Evan up from school at 3:30.  Took them home and went in with them for a while.  Bruce's paint job looks great!  He gave it one coat and then he and Melissa decided it was to white looking.  They picked out another color on the sheet and it looks really good.  Vader was happy to see me today.  Yesterday it seemed like he was afraid of my boots.  He was ok once I took them off.   He played the piano for me, was so kind and caring when he talked about his family and friends, and responsible because he wanted to make sure the dogs were fed on time.  He always likes to feed them.  He and Jack are great kids and I sure had fun with them.  I did some errands and then went back and picked up Evan to take him to his practice.  I dropped him off, then went to Home Depot to look for a metal ornament that turns the lights on the tree bright or dim and also off.  They didn't have them.  Kimmy called me and sent me links to order the boys Christmas gifts.  There was a coupon for $8 off, but she didn't know when it would expire.  I headed home and ordered them and got the money off.  I had three minutes left to order when I pushed the order now tab.  Thank you Kimmy.  I was going to go to Vikki's, but when I talked to her she said she had a cold.  Then she said she thinks it is really sinus because it's only in the morning.  She was a Qdoba's with Rody, so wasn't home anyway.  I'm not taking any chances this time of year because I want everyone healthy for Christmas and don't want to pass sickness to each other.  I picked Evan up and he said he was really tired from running so much at basketball practice.  He was really thirsty and drank lots of his water.  I told him he should wear my Apple watch and he could get lots of steps for me.  He said ya and then you could beat Adam lol.  He is so cute.  Melissa and Bruce were there when I dropped Evan off.  I went in for a while.  Melissa was sure happy with how the walls looked that Bruce painted.  They do look great!  I came home and Bill had popcorn made for me.  

No comments: