Monday, December 12, 2022

Monday, 12/11/22, donated blood, wrapped gifts, sent cards out, went to get flu shot, went shopping with Melissa

Our friend, Melissa, had her baby yesterday.  She is so beautiful!  She's such a blessing from the Lord and will be so loved.!

My Christmas Cactus is starting to blossom.  Love it when it's in blossom!

Bill went for coffee with Charlie.  I talked to Sue one the phone for a long time.  I was happy to hear from Jacob that he’s feeling better. Vikki is feeling much better too.  Thanking Jesus!!!   I mailed a birthday card out and a couple of sympathy cards out.  Prayed for those families before sending them.  Charlie bought me a blueberry muffin.  I was so happy when Bill gave it to me. That was so sweet of Charlie.

Bill and I did our Bible reading and devotions.  Time with God in His Word is the best!  Just finished Ephesians and now reading in Luke.  


Bill and I ate our left overs from Coco Loco.  We just added more chips.  I texted Hailey and she said her Chemistry Exam was alright.  She wasn't looking forward to it, so I told her I would be praying.  I was happy to hear alright.  


I went to Rite Aid with Melissa and got my flu shot.  We only saw a couple of people in the store and there was no one in the pharmacy.  I asked if I could get a flu shot and the guy said, "We are kind of overwhelmed".  I said a quick prayer and Melissa and I were both thinking they didn't look too overwhelmed.  He said I could get it and handed me the paperwork to fill out.  It only took 2 minutes, and I sure was happy to get it done.  He didn't even put a bandaid on it.  Vikki said she went to the Bay Rd. store to get her free covid tests.  They weren't busy either, but the guy said they were overwhelmed.  Both our guys were foreign so we are wondering if they were the same guy on different days in different stores.  Funny!  Melissa and I went shopping at Meijer and the Dollar Tree after we left Rite Aid.  She needed to get things for secret angels at school for the boys, and I had to pick up some flour and some cards.


Kimmy sent me a video of Adam playing Futsal.  I was so happy to see him having fun with friends playing a game again.  Will be happy when he goes to his appointment with the Neurologist on the 15th.  Hopefully, he will have wisdom to help Adam get over his concussion symptoms.  Sure love that boy.  


Our friend Melissa had her baby yesterday!  She had a C-section and went home already today.  Baby is doing great and is beautiful and precious.  She weighed 7 lb. 10 oz.  Her name is Penelope Kay!




 


  


No comments: