Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tues., 12/20/22, Jared, Kimmy and Adam came before Adam's appt., I picked Jacob and Eli up from school, Vikki, Peyton, Issac and Rody came over, went to see Christmas light show

Bill and Jared after they finished eating a couple of warm chocolate crinkle cookies
Chocolate Crinkle cookies for Jared
Got Christmas cookies baked
Tina from church sent me this picture of her daughter's wedding.  They went to every table and got their pictures taken and tried to finish before the song stopped.  They did it!  Ha ha, I don't know who those weird people are behind the napkins.    Well, I might be married to one of them lol!
Jacob
Peyton, Eli, Isaac, Adam and Jacob decorating Christmas cookies for us
Bill and I helping out with the cookies



Vikki, Hailey, Peyton, Isaac and I went to the light show in Freeland.  
We got our oranges from the band fund raiser today.  They are huge!  We also got grapefruit and it tastes delicious!

Melissa called me and she isn't feeling well now.  I sure am praying for her.  Evan is feeling better today.  He just has the cough left.  So thankful he wasn't sick long.  I got up early to make Christmas cookies.  I wanted to make some Chocolate Crinkle Cookies for Jared because he loved the ones I made last year.  I used Bill's sister, Pammie's recipe.  I was just putting them in the oven, when Jared got here.  Kimmy and Adam got here shortly after.  They came to visit before they had to take Adam to his Neurologist appt.  I am so happy it is finally here.  I have been praying for him, so will be glad to get him started on a plan to get him better.  They left to get there early.  Jared dropped Adam off after his appointment.  Adam needs to have an MRI.  Thankful they are going to figure out what is the problem and what to do about it.  At 2, I left to go pick up Eli and Jacob from school.   We came home and Vikki and the kids were here.  Kimmy got here shortly after.  I made goulash and we all ate, then we decorated Christmas cookies.  Kimmy and Vikki frosted them, and the kids all decorated them.  Bill and I helped with a few for a photo shoot.  Rody stopped over.  Vikki warmed up the rest of the goulash for him.   He was really blessed a lot at work by people for Christmas so was very happy.  I sure am happy for him.  Kimmy and the boys left because she wanted to get home before dark.  

Vikki, Hailey, Peyton, Issac and I went to the light show in Freeland.  It was beautiful and the lights were amazing.  Vikki and the kids left, then Hailey and I hung out for a while and I made her some food.  Bill and I watched a good Christmas movie.

 

No comments: