Saturday, December 17, 2022

Sat., 12/17/22, Happy 19th Birthday Hailey! We love you so much! Celebrated her birthday at our house!

Breakfast with Marine Corp League at Riverside this morning.  We sat with Hailey's friend, Emma's, Aunt Sandy and Uncle John
I love that Bill is faithful everyday to read his Bible.  What a difference knowing God's Word makes!  Jesus is the Word!!!
Happy Birthday Hailey!  We love you so much!
Hailey's friend, Brianna, is home from college in Nebraska, so she came to celebrate Hailey's Birthday!
Hailey and Papa
Hailey, me and Papa
Hailey with the game the boys got her

Hailey liked the body spray we got her
Hailey with the Central Michigan sweatshirt we got her
Evan reading Hailey's card he made to her
Melissa, Breanna, Hailey and I played 3-13.  Melissa and I tied and were both the winners.
Evan and Jack playing the wii while we played 3-13
Bill, Brianna, Hailey, Melissa and Evan playing Skip Bo.  Brianna and Melissa were the winning team

Did our morning routine.  Cleaned one of my jewelry boxes out in the morning.  Bill saw that I could get a good trade in price for my phone, so he took me to Best Buy and got me an I Phone 14.  I picked out a new case and a fast charger too.  It took a long time to transfer everything from my old phone to my new.  We had talked to Rody on the phone and he told us to call him if we needed him.  He has lots of phone knowledge and we had called to ask him some info.  He ended up coming in to pick up the kids Christmas presents, so Bill went to talk to him, then he came back so I could go to talk to him.  He was already almost to where we were.  He told me about a phone holder for this new phone that fits in the vent in the car, so I got one of those too.  He, Isaac, Vikki, and Peyton were eating at Charlies Subs, so he got Isaac and brought him to see us too.  Vikki forgot her purse in Charlies, so she and Peyton went back to get that.  Praise God it was still there and everything was in it.  2nd time in a week she has forgot her purse somewhere.  When we were done, Bill and I went to eat at Charlies too.

At 6, Melissa, Bruce, Hailey, Max, Jack, Evan and Bruce came over to celebrate Hailey's Birthday.  We had Hailey's favorite "dirt" with gummy worms for dessert instead of cake and ice cream because Hailey doesn't like cake.  It sure was delicious!  Afterward, Hailey, Brianna, and I played a game of 3-13.  It was a long game!  Melissa and I tied and were happy to both be winners.  After that, Evan wanted to play Skip Bo, so we got Bill to be his partner.  Hailey and I were partners and Brianna and Melissa were partners.  Brianna and Melissa won, but Hailey and I were down to just her 4 cards.  Sure was a fun night!  Vikki face timed us to show us another Macrame hanging she made and also some more things she bought and hung on her walls.  She sure found some great deals and everything looks beautiful!  They stayed around visiting for a while, then around 11 went to leave.  It had snowed, so Melissa needed a scraper brush for her windows.  Bruce hadn't put one in their new van yet.  I got one for her and helped scrape windows with another small scraper.  She let me know when she was home, and said the roads were very slippery.  







No comments: