Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Tues., 12/27/22, Hailey went sledding at a friends, I went to Vikki's, Bill went with Charlie to help him get a phone, Hailey and I went to Vikki's

Peyton in her new pj's she got for Christmas
I made more chocolate covered cashews today
Hailey
Beautiful Sunset
Isaac, Eli, Peyton and Hailey at Vikki's

I got up early, ate my oatmeal, read my Bible and drank my coffee.  Put some good worship on.  Hailey got up at 9:55.  She went sledding at a friends at 11.  I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get a Christmas present for Bill I thought of that he needs.  I picked up a couple of pizza and breadsticks and took them to Vikki's.  Kimmy and the boys were there.  Kimmy was helping paint.  I can't help paint, so wanted to help in some way.  They took a break from painting  (Rody was using the paint roller to paint so he worked on that while we ate).
We had some chocolate covered cashews I made last night for a treat, and drank our coffee. Then Kimmy and Vikki got back to painting and I sat visiting with them for a little while.  I left to go to Sam's Club, Aldi and Ulta to get some things.  I got more cashews and chocolate to make more chocolate covered cashews.  Kimmy said Jared was doing good today.  So happy about that.

Hailey got home just as we were about to eat.  She asked me if I had seen the sunset because it was beautiful.  I had, but it wasn't as beautiful as the second time I looked. It was just amazing.  We both went out and took pictures of it.  Then we ate potatoes, carrots and chicken.  After we ate and cleaned up the kitchen, Hailey and I went to Vikki's to see the room all painted with the furniture back in place.  It looks so much better and brighter.  All of her stuff on the walls look great too.  We stayed for a few minutes, then left and took some chocolate covered cashews to Melissa and family.  She was able to eat some spaghetti today.  Yay.  She has only been eating chicken noodle soup.  

Bill and I watched Season 3 of the Chosen.  Hailey had to get some things straightened out for school, so she couldn't watch it with us.  So glad she is a responsible student.  

No comments: