Friday, August 4, 2023

Friday, 8/4/23, Happy 61st Anniversary to Wes and Gayla, Went to classes, celebrated Wes and Gayla's anniversary, started packing up, came home and unpacked

 

Jack and Papa
Isaac and Jack...they had fun hanging out together this week
Nikki, Jack and Bruce
Gaylam Wes, Nikki, Jack Bruce, Dave, Becky and Bill
Nikki and Jack...they were in Impact together.  Her parents are friends of Holly and Brian, so she came with Becky and Dave (Holly's parents)
Gayla and Wes with their Anniversary cake
Dave, Becky, Bill, Isaac, Peyton, and Bruce
Jack, Nikki, Bruce, Peyton and Isaac
Gayla, Wes and me
Bill pulling the neighbor next to us out with a tow rope
Gayla and Wes at the restaurant in Case City for their anniversary
Aren't they cute!

We went to Brian Pruitt's Class in the morning.  It was another great one!  We went for our cookie and coffee break, then Bill and Vikki left to go hang up some of our State Rally Signs in town.  I went to my second class.  I was happy to see Marcia there.  We exchanged names so we could become Facebook friends.  She is such a nice person, I told Vikki she could be my life long friend.  The class was really good.  At the end we got together with Aaron, Marcia and I and prayed and discussed which Let us in Hebrews was a challenge for us.  I had Bill and Vikki pick up a cake for Wes and Gayla.  The decorator at the store went home, so Vikki wrote on it at our camper.  She sure did an amazing job.  Vikki packed up and loaded their stuff in her car.  She decided to leave before the service tonight too.  I found out from Wes and Gayla what time would be good to have the cake at our camper with some other friends.  I packed up things in the camper for a while longer, then at 1:30 everybody came.  We had fun celebrating with Wes and Gayla and the cake was yummy.  We packed up the rest of our stuff. Bill had to help our neighbors next to us get out of their site because they were stuck in mud.  He used a tow rope to pull their truck and camper out.  The rest of us were praying for them to get out and cheering them on.  It worked after two tries.  We told some people goodbye and went to tell Wes and Gayla goodbye.  They came over to watch Bill get the camper out and be there if he needed help. They are the best friends! We left and Bill got us right out of our spot with the Lord's help of course.  He did great. I went to tell Evan good bye while Bill dumped our tanks, but he wasn't in the tent.  We missed seeing Hailey when she came back to BayShore too.  We unpacked everything when we got home.  Bill carried in the food and while I was carrying my things, he put all the food away.  I was so thankful and gave him a great big kiss.  I made eggs, sausage and toast for our dinner.  Then we started making our list out of who to invite to our 50th wedding anniversary party.  He helped lots with that too.  Started writing addresses down too.

No comments: