Monday, August 14, 2023

8/14/23, Happy Birthday Joel! We love you! We took our old camper in and said goodbye to it, went to breakfast, Saw Mike Eaton and Dan Thomas there, picked the garden, shopped for camping trip


Bill picked this yummy apple off our tree for me today

We have lots of great memories in this great Voltage 5th wheel.  Downsizing to a 34 ft. motorhome.  It will be so much easier for Bill and we will be able to drive it out of state when we go.  Know we will make lots of memories in our new one too.  
Happy Birthday Joel! We love you and can’t wait to celebrate with you!

The flowers look beautiful with all this rain we are getting


We got up and read our Bibles.  Neither of us ate breakfast.  I got the two cot mattresses out of the loft to give back to Kimmy.  Then we took our camper in to drop it off today, so we can save time tomorrow when we pick our Motorhome up, since Bill has to do a wedding in Pinconning at 2.  Vikki and the kids are going to go with us to pick it up.  They are going to do a demonstration of everything to show us everything works.  It is cleaned and sprayed for germs, so I will just have to pack my part of it while Bill is at the wedding.  He can put his outside stuff where he wants it when he gets home.  Only twelve people will be there, so he told me I don't need to go.  

Bill asked me if I wanted to go out to breakfast and of course I said yes.  We went back to Cafe M.  When we got out of the truck, Mike Eaton was just getting out of his truck.  We went and gave him a hug and talked to him for a while.  We told him we were very proud of him for being a great man of God and following Jesus.  We are Facebook friends, but haven't seen each other for a long time.  We went in and ordered and started eating, then Mike and our other friend, Dan, came in to eat.  A friend from church was treating them for fixing his well.  We talked with them for quite a while.  Mike said he and his wife for sure have to get together with us and we need to plan something.   We were going to go to Kimmy's to drop off Adam's things he forgot, but when I texted her, she said they were at the fairgrounds.  She will just get his things when they come to look at the motorhome.  Her phone isn't working right now, so I was glad she saw my text.  Her phone answering service comes on and says her number is changed which it isn't.  Rody has Verizon working on it.

I cleaned the upstairs, and got the upstairs floor scrubbed and everything washed.  Then I went  to Walmart and was able to get an ear thermometer for Melissa with my health insurance over the counter card.  I was so happy.  I'm glad it was covered.  I took it over and dropped it off right away.  She still needs prayer for healing.  She is congested and has lost some strength.  I sure am praying for my sweet girl. 






No comments: