Thursday, August 17, 2023

Thurs., 8/17/23, packed a few things , showered, went to Aldi and Walmart, took veggies to Lisa, left for Easy Riders Rodeo in Fowlerville ,

Bill relaxing after we got to our destination 
Phil, Julie, me, Bill, Bev and Jim

 We got up, read our Bibles, took showers, I got the inside of the motor home closed up and ready to go, then I went to Aldi’s and Walmart to get command hooks and a few other things.  I got home and Bill had filled the water tank and we were all set to leave.  It took us 1 1/2 hours to get to Fowlerville.  Bev and Jim were there and showed us we’re to go and where to park.  We pulled into the barn and parked behind them and across from Phil and Julie.  Steve and Linda came later and parked behind us.

We all went out to eat afterwards.  Jim and Bev let us ride with them.  It was a really goo restaurant.  Bill and I got pizza.  We came back and sat outside together til 8:30, then we went in and played 3-13 (I won), then we went to bed.


No comments: