Saturday, August 5, 2023

Sat., 8/5/23, Picked garden stuff, weeded too, went to Garner Car show, went to Brielle and William's 1st birthday party, Bill mowed the grass, Kenzie, Vikki and Peyton came over



Bill doing the flag folding ceremony at the car show
Bill by a corvette at the car show.  I loved his red vet he had when we met
 All the stuff out on the table
Nice coffee grinder was in the tub too
My great niece wanted me to send her a picture of me when I was pregnant with Kimmy and Vikki.  My niece is having twins in Feb.


Coming in the door at Brielle and William's party...her picture is in the pink and his is in the green tractor.  He was born a week after her.  They celebrated together.

Me holding Brielle at her party

Brielle sure loved eating her cake!  She was the cutest!
Surprise tub filled with lots of stuff I won when they drew my number at the car show today
Peyton holding the shirt she tie dyed at BayShore
Vikki holding the shirt she did
Vikki holding Lucy's brother, (Stephanie's dog)
Stephanie and Kenzie...Kenzie's Aunt...she gave her lots of new baby stuff and boys clothes

I got up early so I could pick the garden before it got too hot.  I got lots of peppers, 4th of July Tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, string beans and long cucumbers.  Bill left to go help with the Marine Corp. league booth at the Garber Car Show.  He asked me to meet him there in a little while.  I texted with Maddy and she wanted us to come to Brielle's 1st Birthday Party at the Church of the Nazarene.  We weren't going to be home, but came home from camping a day early so happy we will be able to go to her party.  Bill did the folding of the flag at the Car show.  I will have to add pictures later.  I walked around with Bill at the car/bike show.  We ate yummy turkey and ham subs and chips for lunch there.  They had really good free food.  Bill brought me some tickets to put in containers to win prizes.  He put some in too.  All the baskets were won, except the last one which was a surprise and was covered by a box.  They drew my number for that one.  Yay.  We went to the birthday party and had fun.  Brielle and William were so cute.  We had fun watching then together.  I came home, and Bill went on the motorcycle to his friend's house to get his coffee mug he left on the booth table.  I put all the stuff that was in the tub on the table for Bill and I to go through.  He added lots of stuff up and said it is around $200 worth of stuff in the tub, including the tub.  He took some things he wanted.  Vikki and Kenzie came over to use my car to go to Kenzie's Aunt Stephanie's house to pick up lots of baby stuff she is giving to Kenzie. Kenzie is so blessed with nice stuff already. They looked at the stuff on the table and thought it was great stuff too.  I gave them each  few things and also gave the some veggies from the garden. They left to go to Stephanie's.  Kimmy called me from the Fort in Copper Harbor.  It was so good to talk to her.  Bill talked to her for a minute too. Vikki and Kenzie got back and they got to talk to her too.

I did laundry and bedding from the camper today.  I went out and made the bed up and put stuff away.  I also put the slide outs in.  Ran some veggies to Lisa and her mom and took the left over cake from Wes and Gayla's 61st Anniversary.  Melissa met me in the driveway.  Max came running out as soon as I got there because he knew I had the cake.  He and Evan didn't get any yesterday.  Picked Bill and I up an egg salad sandwich to share and some chicken noodle soup for bill.   Filled bird feeders, made oriole food and put suet out.  

Called Jacob and talked to him at night to make sure he was all safe and sound at home.  I'm excited to go to his concert tomorrow night.

No comments: