Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Wed., 8/30/23, HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY KIMMY AND JARED! I LOVE YOU BOTH! Baked butterhorns, chocolate chip cookies, made chili, went to the store, made our RFS video, made the poster for it too, folded 75 little candy boxes

Fall is on the way...the leaves are changing color already
Chocolate chip cookies baked, packaged and ready for bake sale Saturday
Butterhorns baked and packaged up too
Poster I made for our church Mission donor brunch
75 boxes folded for our 50th party, 25 more to go

When I got up, I got the dough out of the refrigerator that I made last night and started making the butter horns.  Got them baked and frosted, then packaged them up.  I baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies after that and packaged them up.  After that, I made a pot of chili to take camping with us.  Spent lots of time in the kitchen today.  Bill went to breakfast with Charlie.  He told him I was making butterhorns, and Charlie told him to tell me he wanted some and would give a donation to Run for the Son.  He texted me to make sure Bill gave me the message lol.  I packed up 4 big ones and ran them over to him and Sue.  He was sitting on the deck in the sun when I got there.  Sue came out and joined us.  I visited with them about 20 minutes.  Charlie ate both of his butterhorns while I was there.  Sue ate one and said she is going to hide the other one, ha ha.  Charlie looked healthier than I have seen him look in a long time.  That's the fasted I've seen him eat in a long time too.  It made me happy to see him doing so good.  I went to Meijer after I left their house to get some lotion and a couple of other things.  Headed home and drove back by the camper so I could put the stuff in it.  I wished my sister, Jody, Happy Birthday.  Wished Bill's sister Angie Happy Birthday too.

Sprayed the ground bees tonight.  Poor Vikki's foot is very swollen and painful.  She had me pray for her.  I sure am continuing to pray.  

I set the live trap to catch the woodchuck that is under our shed deck.  Vikki called me tonight and she has one under her porch.  Weird because she lives in the city.  She set her trap too.  

I made up the Run for the Son poster Kurt from church needed us to make.  Bill is way too busy with CMA State Rally stuff right now, so I went ahead and got it done so he would have one less thing to be concerned about.  I wrote out what we are going to say for our video we are going to make too.  We made the video.  It took us about 4 tries to get it right, but we did it and he sent it to Kurt.  I'm glad that is done.  I don't like having to talk on camera.  I sure prayed for God to help me.  Bill gave me the shorter part, then he did the long part, then we both did the last part, which was thanking everyone for supporting Run for the Son.  

Bill put a new screen protector on my watch for me.  My other one was so bad, I took it off when I went to Amanda's wedding.  He did a great job putting it on.  

I folded 75 of our candy boxes for our 50th party tonight.  They were pretty easy to fold once I got the hang of it.  Didn't take very long.  I talked with Vikki and FaceTimed with her, talked to Melissa a couple of times, texted with Kimmy (she didn't answer when I called her), talked with Kenzie.  I got 16,000 steps today too.  

 

No comments: