Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday, 8/12/23, Bill did a wedding, Cleaned 5th wheel, weeded flower garden,

Bill with the groom, (Ryan) waiting for the wedding party to walk up the aisle

Katie
Emily is on the far left...She just turned 15 yesterday.  She was in my Sunday School Class when she was in Kindergarten and 1st grade.  She always came back to my classroom to tell me hi and talk to me. I was so happy to see her.
Bill did a great job.  I need to video him sometime because he has the best voice and does such a great job marrying people.  I am very proud of him!

Me and my sweetie!  I sure am blessed!
Not very good at selfies lol

Bill drank his protein drink and I ate my usual oatmeal breakfast.  We read our Bibles.  I went out in the camper and got what was on the loft down.  I found two shirts of Isaac's and a pair of socks, 6 pillows and a blanket.  I almost forgot to get stuff down from there.  We got ready and went to Auburn for a wedding Bill was officiating.  He told me it was Katy Sellers from church, but I didn't know who it was although I had heard the name before.  We got to the wedding and saw the Propps.  We sat in the shade by them and talked to them for a while.  I found out it was Emily and Tyler's mom who was getting married.  I love those kids and I was so happy to see them and see Katie too.  She was always so nice when she came and picked the kids up from my class.  I see Tyler at church, but he's in the youth now so I never see Katie, and I didn't know that was her last name.  

Bill did an amazing marriage ceremony.  It was a beautiful wedding and the reception was really nice too.  They had a great snack bar, and the food was just amazing.  We sat by ourselves at the very last table away from the bridal table.  We figured we would be last getting to eat, but wanted to save the closer tables for family and close friends.  The photographer, videographer and DJ ended up coming to our table right before it was time to eat and sat across from us at our round table.  They got their food right away because they had to eat while the bride and groom were eating.  When a guy from the food servers saw them eating and us not, he told us to go get in line right away.  We were so happy.  

We came home and I went out to pack up the stuff I got out of the loft.  I also vacuumed, dusted and wiped out kitchen drawers.  I washed the back outside window too because it was pretty dirty.  Bill came out and carried stuff to the garage for me.  After that I hoed an weeded my flower garden.  It was pretty thick mud because of all the downpours we have had lately.  
Got it all done, but need to edge it again.  

I went in to relax after that and we watched another video on our motorhome to learn more about it. 

Marie called me today and I talked to her for a while.  She called to get me praying for her friend Lynn who had a brain bleed from an aneurism.  I prayed with her on the phone.  

I talked with Vikki and Melissa on the phone today. Texted with Jack.  He's happy he got a really nice ping pong paddle.   Melissa called me to let me know there will be lots of meteors tonight a midnight.  I went out at midnight and sat on a chair with my blanket.  Saw a small one, then a long one, then 4 more nice ones.  Thanks for letting me know Missy!           


 

No comments: