Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Wed., 8/2/23, rained for 10 minutes during our class, nice day after that, love family camp

Bill took this funny picture when Vikki was taking a picture of Abby. Looks like she’s eating her dad’s toe
Bill being used by Brian in class to be Jacob and show how the blessing is passed from generation to generation 
Melissa, me and Abby, and Bill
Peyton and Isaac at Impact 
Lots of youth !
Sweet Abby
Kenzie and Peyton
Went to our class! Brian Pruitt did an amazing job teaching and was so fun too. We did a cookie and coffee break after class and then went to our next class in the tabernacle with Pastor Combs. It was on Hebrews. We got in a group with Bill, Vikki, Marsha and I. We came back to the camper and had lunch. I took a nap afterwards and was going to get up in an hour to go tie dye shirts. Vikki signed me up but I didn’t really want to do it. She didn’t wake me up, so I ended up sleeping a few hours. Melissa and Max got here and came to visit us so Bill woke me up. I was so happy to see them. Bill went to pick up pizza for us. He tried to see if he could pay for Bruce’s pizza too, but it wasn’t ordered yet.We had a nice visit and Max was so fun to talk to. He was so nice letting Paul pet Vader and telling him Vader really likes him. We went to the evening service and Melissa came and sat with us too. When we got back Melissa brought Abby and came to visit. Kenzie came to spend the night shortly after. Bruce came to tell her hi and stayed a while. Vikki made us all toast out of the delicious bread that Kenzie made. We visited lots and then went to bed! Called Jacob and talked to him for a while.  I always like to know he’s home safe and sound. He’s always so sweet on the phone. We all talk to him.

No comments: