Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Wed, 8/23/23, Went with Melody and Debbie to pray over a house, Did some cleaning, proof read some stuff for State CMA Rally, went to Jack's soccer game, went to give Rody his birthday gift

First day of school for beautiful Peyton and handsome Isaac!  You are amazing, caring kids.  GBG...Go Be Great Peyton!  GBG...Go Be Great Isaac.  I love you both!        
 
Jack at his soccer game.  Great job Jack!
 
Jack #6
 
Our Hydrangea is just beautiful this year
Beautiful Monarch on the zinnias
 
 
Bill got up at 5 because he couldn't sleep, so he worked on stuff for the State Rally.  I got up at 7:30.  Went to the Dollar Store to get a wedding card, but they were all out.  Then I went to Walmart and they only had 2 wedding cards.  Last time it was invitations I couldn't find and now wedding cards.  Wonder what's going on!  Very weird.  I picked up some cat food and also some stuff for Melissa and delivered it.  I was happy to see her.  I came home and fed the birds and filled Kit Kat's big food dispenser.  She started munching on the food right away.  I put chlorine in the floater in the pool.  Gayla called and Wes's eye appt. took longer than she thought, so they are coming to look at the motor home on a different day when they have more time. I put some warmer clothes on and waited for Melody to pick me up.  We had a nice visit while we rode to pick Debbie up.  We all went to pray over a house and property that Melody is the realtor for in Vassar.  Some of her previous neighbors are buying it and wanted prayer so we three had the honor of doing it.  We prayed for the Holy Spirit to lead us.  Afterward, we took Debbie home and then she dropped me off.  We enjoyed spending time together and praying together.  I got home, changed clothes, and Bill picked me up (he went to fill my car up for me) and we went to Jack's soccer game.  Jack played great.  We went to Vikki's afterward and gave Rody his birthday gift that we went in on with Vikki.  We got him a super nice futon.  He had told me he wanted one for his office, and Vikki found one today that she knew he would like.  It looks great in his office.  Bill and I had a piece of cake and some ice cream.  Vikki also made us coffee.  She is the hostest with the mostest! She sure took good care of us.  It was nice seeing Kenzie there.  She showed me more baby things she got.  It's getting exciting seeing all this cute stuff.  She made Rody a triple layer birthday cake and decorated it so beautifully.  We get to taste that one tomorrow night when we celebrate again.  We came home and did our zoom meeting with the Area Reps, Treasurer, youth leaders, and RFS reps.  Bill did a great job and it was a good meeting.  I am so proud of him.  I texted with Jack today.

 

No comments: