Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Tues. 8/8/23...Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary Melissa and Bruce! Took Bill to get his injection, Took Adam to his soccer tryouts, Kenzie came over, worked on invitation stuff, pulled weeds,

Happy 25th Anniversary to Melissa and Bruce.  What a wonderful daughter and son in love you are.  I am so thankful God brought you together.  I love you both so much!
Evan came out to greet me when I stopped in this morning
 
I was sad this morning when I saw Adam's bike had a flat tire.  Papa was working on it already when we got home from soccer.  He had Adam help him and they went to get a new tube and now it's as good as new.  Nice they could do it together.  
Peaceful pictures
 
Adam ready for soccer tryouts
Kenzie made these nice pins up for us.  She is one talented girl!
On my ride to go get Adam from soccer

 Got up early to take and drop off Bill at the Pain Clinic for his injection.  I gave them Vikki's number to call because she is picking him up for us.  Came home, made sure Adam was up at 8 and then took him to soccer tryouts.  Came home and did some laundry.  Called Melissa to wish her happy anniversary and asked if I could pick anything up for her for Bruce since she can't go anyplace right now.  I went to the Patisserie and got the things she knows Bruce likes.  Went to her house and dropped them off to her. Evan came running out to say hi to me which made my day.  I headed home to give myself my shot.  It was super easy and no pain at all. Then I headed to pick up Adam.  Kimmy and Jared called as usual.  I love having Adam, because I hear from them lots more.  We stopped on the way home and got $1 fries at McDonalds for Adam.  Then we came home and warmed up hamburgers and ate here.  I gave him a choice and he picked my burgers.  Papa came in and told Adam he had his tire off an needed his help.  They got the tube out and brought it up to the hose to check for leaks.  Bill could hear it leaking.  They went to Bicycle Village and got a new tube, came home and got it all back together.  Nice they could work together on it.  Adam was happy it was fixed.  I sat out on the deck and read my Bible today.  I'm reading about Joseph.  God can turn any situation into good.  

I took an hour nap which felt great.  Then I pulled weeds outside, and cut a branch off the maple tree and also a thing growing in my plants I couldn't pull out.  The squirrels were using the branch to jump to my flat feeder and sit on it eating the birds food.  I fixed them.  

I made chicken for dinner, and air fried potatoes.  We had beans out of the garden and cucumbers too.  Adam loved the chicken.  He had two pieces.  I heard on Klove today that Aldi's red bag chicken breasts taste just the same as Chic Fil A, so I decided to try it.  I had some Chic Fil A sauce too, so Adam and I dipped our chicken it that.  Yum, it was so good.  Tomorrow night he wants spaghetti.  I worked on filling out an invitation to send Kenzie.  She came over and took some nice pictures of us tonight for our invitations.  She and Vikki didn't like the birdhouse in last night's pictures and some other things.  So tonight was retake night.  

I had to leave to go take Adam to soccer, and she had to leave to drop off Taco's to Vikki.  That was sweet of her too.  I got Adam, and Kimmy and Jared called and talked to us.  We sure love our after soccer talks with them.   When we got home, Adam took a shower because he was so hot and tired from playing.  He relaxed after that.  I talked to Kenzie and Vikki, then totally forgot I was going to call Jacob.  It was so late I sent him a text instead so I wouldn't wake him if he was sleeping.  


No comments: