Monday, August 28, 2023

Tues, 8/29/23, Met Angie and Debbie for breakfast, packed refrigerator in camper and other things, Got two Lazyboy chairs, went to prayer,

Max and Vader's first day of school.  Love your smile Max and love you.  You are looking so handsome.
The flowers from the wedding are still looking beautiful
Angie gave me a beautiful beaded decoration to put in my plant pot
My hibiscus is just beautiful and loaded with blossoms this year

 
Vikki found these two Lazyboy chairs at the Family Store today.  She called me to see if I wanted them.  They were $69.99 each.  What a deal.  Kenzie said the lady told her they were from Art Sample Furniture.  They are beautiful and so comfy.  Thank you Vikki.  You always find great things I need.
Peyton, Kenzie and Isaac eating at Culver's.  Borrowed this picture from Vikki.  Kenzie and Isaac helped with my chairs.  Peyton had to try out for a play at school so didn't come. 

Got some things packed and loaded in the camper.  Went to meet Debbie, Matthew, Angie and Shani at Cracker Barrel in Bridgeport.  Matthew was wearing a cool looking shirt that said I walk by Faith and not by Sight.  The breakfast was amazing!  We had fun visiting.  Angie was sweet and gave me a pretty beaded plant decoration.  I gave her her birthday present because her birthday is tomorrow, but she is flying back home today.  She and Bill are the same age since his birthday on Monday and her's tomorrow.  Three days, just like my sister Linda and I were.  Debbie paid ahead for all of our breakfasts which was really sweet of her.  After breakfast, we came home and I went and got groceries at Sam's Club while Bill worked on CMA State Rally stuff.  He is really busy putting it all together.  I proof read.  
We also have to do a 2 minute video for our church Mission Donor Brunch.  I wrote out what we are going to say.  I ran off copies of things for Run for the Son to make a poster with.  I will be putting it together tomorrow. Lots to do for both of us.  I just got home from shopping when Vikki called and let me know about the chairs.  I went out to ask Bill.  He was on the lawn mower, trying to get the grass cut before it rained.  I asked him and he said we didn't need them.  I told him the price and that I wanted to get them to match our new furniture we had got.  He told me he couldn't go because he needed to get the grass cut.  I called Vikki and she, Kenzie and Isaac were at the store waiting.  I met them and we got the chairs.  Isaac and Vikki loaded them on the truck.  It was really dark out on the way home and looked like it could storm any minute.  Isaac and I prayed together that we would get home and get the chairs inside before it rained.  Vikki and I carried them in the garage, but they wouldn't fit through the door.  We went to the front door then and got them inside just before it started to pour.  It was a downpour.  I sure was thanking God.  Bill helped Vikki carry them through the house to the family room.  They look amazing.  Bill was really happy I got them when he saw them and saw how comfy they are.  They look new and Kenzie said they were display chairs at Art Sample.  What a great find.  I appreciate how you always find things for me Vikki.  

I talked to Melissa a few times.  We pray together often and see such great answers.  She also always has funny things to tell me about what the boys say. 

In the evening, I went to prayer at church.  It was an awesome time of prayer.  Jeff and Debbie do an amazing job leading it.  Great turn out tonight again.  Had special prayer for a couple who will be leading one of our fall classes at church, Jeff and Kathy. Came home and packed more in the camper.  Only have last minute stuff now.  

No comments: