Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sunday, 8/6/23, Brielle's 1st Birthday..watched church online, Adam is spending the night, watched a good movie called Badge of Faith

Happy Birthday to our Brielle!  We love you!
We are happy to have Adam stay with us.  He is taking over the upstairs.  Has a refrigerator with his food and drinks in it. We are keeping our distance until we for sure know we won't come down with Covid since we were exposed.  He has soccer tryouts Mon-Fri.

I was supposed to teach Sunday School, but my throat was sore and I had to keep clearing it.  It sometimes is sore because of taking Zyrtec, but thought it felt more sore, plus don't usually have to clear it.  I called Joan, our Pastor's wife, and told her we had been exposed to Covid.  We decided I shouldn't take a chance on spreading anything.  Bill and I watched online and took communion with our church family.  It was an amazing message.   I made scrambled eggs, sausage and toast afterward.  It pretty much rained all day.  My plants and the garden needed watering so that was a good thing.  Talked to Jared a couple of times and got things figured out about what our plan is for Adam.  He's staying with us and we are going to be super careful.  He left after they got everything set up upstairs and went to Jacob's last concert.  I sure wanted to go to it.  

Adam was very responsible and made sure he had everything needs for soccer practice all packed and ready for the morning.  He made sure I knew what time he needed to leave in the morning too.   He worked out on the treadmill for a while.  He sure is in shape with all his bike riding and working out.  What a great kid he is!

Kimmy face timed me which was a real treat.  It was so weird though.  It was still light out there and I could see the trees really clear.  Here it was pitch black outside.  Must be because of all the rain clouds.  Bill and I watched the movie Badge of Faith.  It was based on a true story and was a really good movie.   Talked to Melissa a few times today.  Jack is having problems breathing since he got his sore throat, because of his Asthma.  I sure am praying for him.  Praying for Melissa and Evan too and that the rest don't get any symptoms but stay healthy.  Talked to Vikki a few times to check on them.  Praying for Peyton, Isaac to feel better too and Vikki.  Praying protection for Rody and everyone else too.  Our niece by marriage, Ashtyn texted with me and sent me cute pictures of their baby.  My great niece texted me lots today too and sent me pictures.  


No comments: