Monday, August 7, 2023

Monday, 8/7/23, Took Adam to soccer tryouts, then Urgent Care, Went to 6 stores to find invitations, Went through pictures, grilled burgers, took Adam to practice

Adam using my hotspot to fill out his last form for him to be able to play soccer
Bill and I under our maple tree
Bill and I in front of our Limelight Hydrangea
Another hydrangea...my favorite
This Swallowtail butterfly likes my butterfly bush
 
Ha Ha, Adam took this picture for us and when I looked at it I told him our neighbors house was too close in it.  It was our birdhouse lol.

I got ready and took Adam to his soccer tryouts.  He was up when I called up to him and got everything around by himself.  I dropped him off and started heading home, when I got a call from Jared saying he needed a sports physical to be able to play soccer.  I had just passed an exit, so had to drive farther, then headed back.  Took Adam to Urgent Care (he already had looked up the closest one and had directions). That was great thinking on his part.  I had done the same thing.  We went there and went in.  I had to call Jared to get permission by phone for them to be able to do the physical.  While I did that, Adam took the form to a seat and he filled the whole thing out and only needed me to sign and date it three times and put the insurance information needed in.  He was sure amazing.  After that we went to his school and I went with him to the Athletic Office and he turned the medical papers in.  The office girl told him he had to fill out one more form and could do it on his phone.  We went outside so he could get a better signal.  It was slow, so he asked to use my Hot Spot and filled that form out too.  Then he took it in while I got the car.  He went and practice for the last half hour then.  Kimmy called after he was done to see how it went.  Jared told him he was amazing, I did and then Kimmy did too.  We were all so proud of how he handled the situation and how mature he was.  We stopped at McDonald's on the way home and I got him a McChicken Sandwich and some fries.  He went upstairs to relax, Bill worked in the shed and took the big GenerX generator to Carol's.  He picked up Max to help unload it.  I went to six places looking for invitations for our 50th.  I tried Hobby Lobby, they done have cards anymore.  I went to Party City, Staples, Target, The Dollar Store, and Hallmark.  The Dollar store had some but I didn't like them that well.  Hallmark was almost all out of theirs too, but I did find some that were pretty.  I talked to Kenzie and she is going to make some up for us if she can.  I went home and started looking through pictures to get a picture from our wedding and another one.  I couldn't find one without a grandkid in the middle of us or food in the middle of us.  Adam took some for us outside.  Vikki and Kenzie want to take a better one because of the birdhouse and the way I cropped them.  I liked how Adam took them.  Peyton tested positive for Covid.  Jack and Melissa have it and Jack went to the ER and is on a steroid because of his Asthma.  I am very glad because he sounds terrible with that cough and it's scary not to be able to breathe good.  Melissa had a virtual appointment and the dr. ordered a steroid and also Covid medication.  I am thankful for that too because her oxygen was dropping.  I love my precious family and want everyone healthy.  Bill went to Trinity Rider's meeting and I grilled burgers on the grill for Adam and me.  I made some extra to warm up too.  At 6:20 we left for Adam's tryouts again.  I got a hot fudge brownie cake from Big Boy to go and ate that, then went to Costco and picked up Protein Drinks for Bill.  Came home and unloaded things, then went back and picked Adam up.  I forgot my phone and he texted me that he was going to walk up by his school and see if he could find Claire.  She was at band camp.  I could hear the band playing.  At 9:30 Adam walked back to where I was parked and asked if I got his message.  I told him my dilemma, and told him I wouldn't forget my phone next time.  Kimmy and Jared called to talk to him after his tryouts.  He answered everything with a yes, no or good.  Kimmy asked if he was texting Clair and he said yes.  Kids!!!!! Came home and Adam when right upstairs to rest.  He said he was really tired and his back was sore.  We relaxed in our recliners.

No comments: