Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday, 8/21/23, Vikki, Kenzie, Peyton and Isaac came over, Kimmy and the boys came over, went shopping with Vikki, Kenzie and the kids, cooked burgers on the grill, did some deadheading, worked on anniversary party,

My beautiful Limelight Hydrangea
Roses really grew when we were gone

Jacks first day at Valley
! GBG Jack!  Go be Great

Vikki teaching Adam how to make a flower for Claire.  He did a great job!
His flower turned out beautiful
Kenzie working on a flower
Isaac
Jacobs last visit for a while. He heads off to college tomorrow.  I was so happy he came to spend the day today.  

Peyton 
Eli 
Kenzie with Kit Kat, Jacob and Peyton
Adam, Jacob and Eli...Great kids and awesome brothers




I had to get a big hug to last me till I see him again.  Tears flowed.  I sure will miss him while he's at college.  GBG Jacob!  Go Be Great!
The flower Kimmy made! It’s so pretty in my vase. Thanks Kimmy

Flannel shirt Kenzie found for baby.  He’s going to wear it on Christmas and match Papa and I
 
Did a group hug, than an infinity handshake when we were done shopping

Slept in until 8, then got ready and went and got some bread and lunchmeat from Pat's for sandwiches when the kids and grandkids come today.  Gayla called me and we talked for a while.  I made chocolate covered strawberries.  I also cut veggies from the garden and made a salad.  Vikki and the kids came first.  Kimmy and the boys came about 12;30.  We all ate lunch, then Vikki taught me, Kimmy, Kenzie and Adam how to make beautiful flowers.  
It sure was nice having Jacob here before he leaves for college tomorrow.  He is such a great young man who is honest, responsible, a hard worker and kind hearted.  He will do amazing.
We sure will miss him.  I will be praying for him.  Adam had got dressed in his soccer stuff and Kimmy had to get him to have pictures taken.  He sure looked great in that soccer uniform.  They left, then Vikki and the kids left and headed for Hobby Lobby.  I met them there and we shopped there, at Party City and then at My Child.  We found a couple of cute things for the baby.  Bill loved the red flannel when I showed him the picture.  We all loved it too.  
Jack had his first day of high school today.  He is a great kid and will do amazing.  He knows how to stand up for what is right and is so kind and caring.  He was looking very handsome in the picture Melissa took.  My kiddos are growing up really fast.  

Pulled some weeds and dead headed some flowers today.  Picked a couple of things in the garden.  

  

 

No comments: