Saturday, August 19, 2023

Sunday, 8/20/23, Went to prayer, than church, Bruce and Max came over, Picked Blaze up and took him to Eli, unloaded rest of camper, played 3-13 in camper with Bill

My Hybiscus is finally blooming.  It has so many blossoms on it. They don't stay on long, but sure are beautiful.  New ones open every day.  Definitely one of my favorite plants.
Evan trying to get Blaze to pose for a picture.  He ended taking him inside because he didn't want him to escape.
Evan came back out for a good picture
Jack after I took him home

We got ready, then went to prayer, then church.  It was awesome worship and a great message from God's Word.  Vikki and Rody's stove was being delivered today, so they didn't come.  After church, we went to eat at Texas Roadhouse.  We came home and were working on unloading the camper, when Bruce and Max came to practice shooting.  Max really enjoys this and so do Bruce and Bill. We showed them the motorhome, then they went to shoot at the targets.  I kept working on unloading the camper, but went out and watched for a while.  While they were finishing, I went to pick up Blaze from Melissa's.  We had been praying for Blaze to be found, because Kimmy called and said Max didn't know he wasn't supposed to go outside yet because he could run away.  I guess he liked Max lots, because unknowingly to anyone, she hitched a ride in their engine.  She told me he had ridden all the way to their house in their engine from Kimmy's. They even stopped at Walmart and he stayed put and didn't get out. I sure was happy he was found because I know how much he means to Eli.  He's an animal lover for sure.   I took him in Melissa's crate to Kimmy's.  Melissa had said Kimmy said to wait til after 5, but when I told that to Bruce he told me it was Jack texting him and he just wanted to stay longer.  He said I could leave right then, so I did.  I didn't want them telling Kimmy I was coming to get Jack and bring the kitty back, because I knew she would say she'd come get the kitty and bring Jack home.  When I got to their house, the van was gone.  Eli came out right away to get his kitty, and Jared came out too.  He said Kimmy and Jacob were shopping.  Kimmy called and we were going to meet, but then she decided to come over tomorrow because Jacob said he has time.  I sure want to see him before he leaves for college.  I am going to miss him so much.  Vikki, Kenzie and the twins are coming tomorrow too.  It will be our last family day before they are all in school.  
I got Jack and I a Mocha Frappe on the way home.  I had offered, then realized I left the purse I switched to for church, was at home, and I had my empty purse with just my keys in it.  I told Jack we couldn't stop until I went and traded purses.  Then I remembered I have Apple Pay, so I told him we could still stop because I could use that.  How handy.  We enjoyed them on the way to my house.  We stopped there so Jack could see the camper.  He really liked it.  

In the evening, Bill and I emptied the fresh water tank, then played a game of 3-13 in the camper.  Bill was the winner.  

Melissa was feeling a little better today, so we are thanking God for that and continuing to pray for complete healing. I sure love her!  I was happy to see her today and get to lay hands on her and pray for her in person.  I talked to Vikki several times today.    

 

No comments: