Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Wed., 8/9/23, Took Adam to soccer, Went and bought motorhome, Adam went for a swim, took Adam to soccer,

Went to look at a motorhome
We loved all the storage and the layout, so we are getting it
One long slide out
Adam found his resting spot right away
I delivered a McFlurry to Peyton and a shake to Isaac.  Peyton has Covid and has to stay home.
Isaac came outside but didn't get close
Adam swam for a long time.  He said it helped his sore muscles, so that was good.
Adam wearing his new soccer shoes.  I will be able to see him even far away in those shoes.  He is a pretty cool kid.
Kenzie made up the invitation.  I ran them off and cute them to fit in a 5 x 7 envelope


Got ready and then made sure Adam was up at 8.  Took him to soccer.  He sure gives it his all.     Vikki had to go to her work to watch work videos.  Bill and I went to breakfast in Midland.  We went to Cafe M.  It was a really good breakfast.  Then we went to look at a motor home Bill found.  We really liked it, so took our time going through it.  Bill stayed there, while I picked Adam up at 11.  We went to the camper place and showed Adam the camper.  He liked it too.  We ended up getting it.  We went through it a 3rd time.  It has so much storage, I think I can fit everything from out big 5th wheel in it easily.  It is 10 feet shorter than our 5th wheel.  Kimmy called.

We came home and Adam swam for a long time.  I made spaghetti and watched him out the kitchen window.  After he got done swimming, we all ate, then I took him to his soccer.  I picked him up 15 minutes later because he had to get stuff out of his locker at School.  He was right on time.  Kimmy and Jared called to talk to Adam and I on our way home which they do every night.  They love their boy!

I ran off invitations with Kenzie's and Travis's help.  I was trying to do it from my phone and they came out the wrong size.  When Kenzie found that out, she had me go to my computer.  After a few tries, she had me running them off and they came out perfect.  I cut them to the size to fit in the envelopes.   Vikki and Kenzie are coming tomorrow to address the envelopes and put the invitations in.  So thankful for them.  Stayed up til midnight.  Yelled up to Adam to see if he was still awake, but no answer.  Went up and turned his computer off.  He was watching old shows.  He didn't wake up.  He has been sleeping really good. I am thankful he is doing great and feeling so much better.  Thank you Jesus!

No comments: