Friday, September 29, 2023

Friday, 9/29/23, Vacuumed rest of house, went to Sam's Club, Kimmy and Eli came over, Melissa and Badger came over, went to Texas Roadhouse on a date

Beautiful picture of Peyton that Vikki sent me
Eli and Badger...Melissa and family's newly adopted dog.  Such a great dog!

Hydrangea's are beautiful
Going to plant small zinnia's next year...these are pretty, but they sure take up lots of the garden
Kit Kat chillin on the swing
 
Pumpkins from the garden
On our date at Texas Roadhouse

Bill went for coffee with Charlie.  I finished vacuuming the rooms downstairs.  Ate oatmeal and had my morning coffee.  Then I went to Sam's Club to pick up some fresh blueberry muffins and bagels. I saw Kathy Townsend when I was going in to shop.  I was so happy to see her. I had heard her tell someone she was in a hurry. Bill called me and told me Kimmy was at our house already.  I knew she was coming after she picked Eli up from school.  He had a half day today.  I thought she was picking him up at noon, but I was wrong.  I headed home right away.  I was so happy to get to spend time together and have Eli be there too. We had toasted bagels, muffins and coffee.  We watched Jacob's concert at MSU on our television.  We talked to Melissa and I told her she should come over til she had to go pick Evan up from school.  I told her she could have a bagel and muffin here too.  She came and we all watched Jacob's concert again.  Bill and Melissa had their bagel's and coffee together while watching it.  Melissa had a muffin too.  We all loved Jacob's concert.  He did amazing and they all sounded amazing.  Kimmy had to leave to get Adam after that and then Melissa had to leave to get Evan.  I started watering the new grass under the trees where the rain doesn't wet the ground as much.  

At 4:30, Bill and I went to the Texas Roadhouse with one of our gift cards from our party.  It is always fun and the food is always delicious there.  We had a really sweet and very good waitress.  When we were done we went to the Ashely Furniture Store and walked around.  They had some beautiful furniture in there.  We were just enjoying looking though and didn't need to buy anything.  We headed home and read out Bibles when got comfy in our loveseat recliners.  I talked to Vikki and Kenzie.  Texted with Jacob and Hailey.  

 

No comments: