Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tues., 9/26/23, Bill took the garbage and yard waste out, 38 bags of yard waste!!!, He went to breakfast with Ross, I cleaned Kernel burner, Went to prayer in the evening

 

All ready to clean Kernel Burner.  
Bill has been working hard and the grass has been growing fast.  38 bags of yard waste from the yard and garden!!!

Slept in til 9.  Bill took the garbage and yard waste out, then went to breakfast with Ross, a friend who goes to our church to spend time with him.  He was just diagnosed with Mesothelioma stage 2 or 3.  Praying for him and appreciate other's prayers for him.  
Is rained in the morning.  I ate my oatmeal for breakfast and had my coffee.  Then I covered the furniture and carpet in the family room, and started cleaning the Kernel Burner.  I was thanking the Lord a lot today, because it call went so well and the pieces went back together so easy.  

After lunch, I read my Bible, worshipped and prayed.  Bill got home and worked out in the shed.  It stopped raining so I put some things I had washed out in the camper.  I worked on labeling some CMA pictures from our chapters in Michigan.   Bill has to send them into our National Evangelist for the Changing of the Colors Rally in Arkansas in Oct.  We ate dinner, then I went to intercessory prayer in the evening.  Great turnout and powerful prayer time.  I took the truck and enjoyed the heated seats and heated steering wheel.  Jared texted me and they are making good progress on their car now.  They sure have went a long time now with just one vehicle.  I am happy it is almost done.  Bill and I had ice cream with nuts and he had chocolate chips and I had M & M peanuts.  



No comments: