Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tues., 9/5/23, Happy Birthday Bruce! We love you! We went to breakfast, then finished packing up, dumped and headed home, unpacked our stuff, went to Taco Bell, Got the ribbons in all 100 boxes for party

Happy Birthday Bruce!  We love you!  You are an amazing person, son in love, husband to Melissa and dad to our grandkids.  We are so thankful for you.
BayShore looked very empty this morning
Got my free senior drink and free Dorito Taco at Taco Bell today.  Thanks for letting me know Vikki
 
Yay, 100 boxes folded with ribbons in.  That was my job for tonight.
Vikki sent me this cute picture of Hailey.  Vikki went to her dentist appt. and thought this girl looked like Hailey.  She turned around and it was Hailey.  They were both surprised and very happy. 

I packed the inside of the camper up while Bill went and took a shower.  When he got back, we took the canopy down (Jim and Bev helped us) and we told those leaving goodbye.  We packed up some of the outside stuff while Ron and Barb were getting their motorcycles on the trailer.  Then we went to breakfast at the Lamplighter with Jim and Bev, and Mel and Betty.  We went back and packed the rest of the outside stuff up, then Bill dumped the tanks.  We said some more goodbyes, then we left for home.  Bill drove the motorcycle and I followed behind in the motor home.  It was another super hot, muggy day.  We were going to wait to bring out stuff in, but I decided to at least get the refrigerator and freezer stuff in, so we could turn off the camper refrigerator.  I ended up starting to pack everything up that needed to come in, and then Bill came out and packed his stuff while I was packing mine.  
It didn't take us long.  We put everything away right away.  

I talked to Vikki a few times today and face timed her.  Talked to Kenzie a couple of times and talked to Melissa.  Texted Bruce Happy Birthday, then Bill and I called him in the evening and wished him Happy Birthday.

 



No comments: