Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday, 9/10/23, Went to church, had everyone over for left overs from party, the guys took out the window air conditioner, we winterized and covered the pool

Bill and I cutting our anniversary 
Ha Ha...looks like we didn’t trust each other not to smash it in our faces
Flowers Bill got me for our anniversary! He’s the sweetest!
Peyton relaxing
Eli and Evan relaxing
Jared and Bill in a championship game lol
Jared and Evan playing, Eli and Jack watching
Eli and Jack playing, Evan watching
Melissa, Kimmy, Evan and Jared working on covering the pool
Eli coming to help
Jack coming to help
Jack, Eli, Melissa, Kimmy, Evan and Jared.  Such blessings helping us cover the pool and load things under the deck.
Evan was a great help getting the cover in hard to reach places.  He tucked it in good.
Bill working on the cover too!
Bill and Evan working together

We got ready and went to prayer, then church.  Bill spilled his coffee on the kitchen stool, so we cleaned that up and I scrubbed the material on the chair seat.  Then he got out to the truck and dropped his Best Dad coaster for the truck and chipped it.  He still put it in to use it.  He wasn't having the best morning.  Things got better after that.  
We talked to a couple in the parking lot, with the cutest little boy who had downs syndrome.  He would take my hand and then blow me kisses.  This was their first time doing to our church. I talked to Joan as soon as I walked in.  She wanted to know all about the party.  She had to watch grandkids so couldn't come.  I told her I would drop off food later.  Bill took the couple over to meet Joan after they had talked to some other people.  I went right back to pray.  

Prayer time was amazing.  We are seeing such amazing things the Lord is doing that we pray about.  Francis prayed for Bill and I to be blessed with good health and many more anniversaries.  When prayer was over, I went in and sat down, and the couple we met in the parking lot was right behind us.  Vikki had talked to them and told then about our special needs helpers, which she is one of.  They give help to kids who need a little extra help and are so good with them.  I was happy to hear Vikki had talked to them.  I asked them what their boys name was.  It was Dean.  The mom's name was Rachael and the dad's Stephen.  

After church, they had prayer and the cutting of the ribbon for the new preschool.  Pastor passed out big trays of cookies to anyone who wanted some afterward.  We left and picked up some containers at Kroger.  I came home and packed up food from the party to take to Pastor and Joan.  Vikki got to my house, and she, Peyton and I took and delivered the food.

Kimmy and Jared were at our house when we got there.  Bruce, Melissa, Jack, Eli, Evan and Max came and we all ate leftovers from the party.  Bill and I cut a piece of cake and fed  it to each other, like the girls wanted us to.  We hung out all day, and Bill and Jared ended up taking the air conditioner out, then we closed the pool and covered it.  The kids and them put lots of stuff under the deck.  We girls sat out n the back deck for a while.  Then we helped spray and clean things that needed washing...filter, steps, etc.  Kimmy trimmed our lilac bushes!

Bill was glad to have those jobs done.  So was I.  Always nice to have done before the leaves start falling.  Everyone sure was a great help to us.  They all left and then Bill and I read our Bibles and relaxed.  It was another great day!  I love our family!  Thank You Lord!

 



No comments: