Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thurs., 9/14/23, Met Maddy and Brielle at Bob Evans, Went to Ann Arbor with Charlie and Sue, Went to sleep at 5:30 for a nap and ended up sleeping til 8 in the morning

Brielle with her piggy pancake


Kenzie with all the stuff for her shower.  She is going to have it decorated so pretty!
Charlie, Sue, me and Bill at Granny's Restaurant in Oakley


Met Maddy and Brielle at Bob Evans for breakfast.  We haven't been able to get together for a couple of months with everything going on organizing the State Rally, lots of birthdays, and camping.  It was so good to be able to catch up with each other.  After we left there, I came home.  Bill was supposed to go with Charlie to U of M Hospital at 1.  He told me Sue was going and asked if I wanted to ride along.  I said yes and called Kenzie to let her know I couldn't meet her at her mom's. Charlie and Sue picked us up and we had such a nice time talking on our ride down to U of M.  We had lots of catching up to do to.  It was a beautiful day for a ride.  We got in some heavy traffic, but it didn't last long.  They did valet parking and we went inside.  It took a while to find out where we had to go.  After going 2 places, we found out they never scheduled the procedure to stretch Charlie's throat.  It was a little frustrating for Charlie, but we all made the best of it.  We headed home on the back roads and stopped at Granny's Restaurant in Oakley on the way home.  We all had Shepherd's pie and coleslaw except Bill had applesauce instead with his.  Charlie ordered some carrot cake to take home and gave me a piece.  Bill doesn't like it.  I ate it later!  It sure was delicious.  I feel asleep around 5:30 in the loveseat because I was so tired.  A couple of hours later, I told Bill I was just going to lay down in bed for a little while.  I ended up sleeping until morning.  Bill checked on me a couple of times because he was worried about me.  I have just been on the go so long and busy, up early lots and up late every night.  It sure did me good to catch up on my sleep.  I felt so good when I woke up.  




No comments: