Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday, 9/22/23, Packed last minute stuff, headed to St Helen, Spent the day and evening with wonderful friends!

Saw some pretty color on our drive to the campground 
 

Didn’t take long to get all set up
Visited all afternoon at our camper. Snacked on summer sausage, Cheese and crackers, then Kathy brought us some Hershey mini candy bars
Wes, Gayla, Betty, Mel, Ron, Barb, Jeff, Kathy and I at Fire Station Restaurant 
Nice campfire and fellowship in the evening. Phil,Julie, Jeff, Kathy, Jeannie, and Bill
Jeff, Kathy, Jean, Bill, Betty and Mel
Bill with the group 
 

We got ready, packed last minute stuff, Billed loaded the motorcycle on the trailer while I watered plants and fed birds. I made PB&J’s for our breakfast on the trip. We left at 10 and saw some pretty color on our drive. It was beautiful out and in the mid 70’s.  Bill said the camper drove great hauling the trailer.  We got to the campground at 11;10 and set up nice and fast.  I was just finishing setting out the coffee pot when Wes, Gayla, Ron and Bev came to visit.  Jeff and Kathy came over too.  We had fun visiting and hanging out together. Mike from Messiah Motor Sports came over for a while too.  I passed out Hickory Stick, cheese and crackers to snack on and pops for those who wanted one.  I called Melissa so she could tell me her dream about grandma (my mom).  It was such a good one.  I loved hearing her tell about it and how real it seemed.  At 4:30, we went to the restaurant for dinner.  Almost everyone got Cod, but Bill got chicken strips and I got chicken stir fry.  When we headed back, Julie and Phil were ahead of us pulling their fifth wheel.  After they got settled in, we all went to their campfire and hung out til 10.  Such great friends to spend time with. Kenzie face timed me.  

No comments: