Thursday, September 28, 2023

Thurs., 9/28/23, Cleaned the family room, Jared, Adam, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, Kimmy and Eli came over, Bill picked Max up and target practiced, Kimmy and Jared went to Jacob's concert, I took Eli to his game

Peyton, Adam and Isaac
Eli

Bill and Max
They used my dad's shells from the 70's.  Pretty big holes!

 
Eli started the game as goalie!...ready with his gloves on!!!
There wasn't much action while he was goalie.  He told me later he was moving lots just to keep warm.
The coach putting Eli back in.

Half time


                                                      Eli making one of his 2 goals
Jacob in his first concert at MSU.  Can't wait to see and hear the videos.  He is such a handsome talented grandson.
Jack and Hailey at his soccer game
 

Jack playing


Hailey taking .5 of her and her mom and dad!  Fun girl!


Took my shower, listened to worship music, ate breakfast and read my Bible.  Bill was finished reading his Bible by the time I got done with everything and started.  Cleaned and vacuumed the Family room.  Walked around outside for a while.  Another cool, 64 degree day but no wind today.  

I told Vikki I was missing her because I haven't seen her in a week.  That's the longest we've gone except when we were in Florida.  She called me and said she was coming over for a while when the kids got out of school.  I was so happy.  Jared and Adam got here right before Vikki did.  I was happy to see Adam too, because it's been before we went camping that I saw him last too.  Kimmy and Eli got here a little while later!  More happiness and then Bill brought Max over, so more happiness yet. Jack had a soccer game in Mt. Pleasant at 6 tonight.     It was so nice having everybody here.  I put lots of snacks on the table and plates, so we all ate some except Max.  He had just eaten and was full.  He and Bill went out back and shot the guns, using my dad's shells.  

Vikki and the kids left first, then Kimmy and Jared had to leave to take Adam home and then go to Jacob's concert.  I can't wait to watch the video's and hear him.  Bill and Max left next.  Eli had already eaten, so didn't want to eat before his game.  Eli and I went to the soccer field at 7 and his game started at 7:30.  Eli waited until he saw someone he knew, then he got out and started walking with him.  He came back in a minute and said he wanted to help me with what I needed.  He carried my chair for me.  Such a gentleman.  They played under the big lights which was very cool and great to be able to see everything.  They won 14 to 2.  Eli played great.  It was pretty nice sitting out there as it stayed in the 60's with no wind.  We were both hungry, so we stopped at McDonalds.  I went through the videos I took.  Kimmy called and told me to have Eli lay on the couch and have his phone off.  He fell asleep right away.  They got here about an hour and 10 minutes later around 11:20.  Jared is using my car again as he has to be at his company's booth for a job fair at SVSU tomorrow.  We have a busy weekend with a motorcycle ride and a Jesus Movement event and concert at Hopevale, so we told him to just keep it until he gets his car back.  It was nice driving it to Eli's game though.  I like Bill's truck lots, but a Prius is my favorite.  

Melissa posted pictures of Jack's soccer game so I borrowed them for my blog. Hailey was very happy it was there so she could go.  Looks like lots of fun and looks like Jack played great!

No comments: