Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Thurs. 9/7/23, Went shopping for stuff, worked on picking pictures to run off, finding and sorting ones I already had, steamed wedding dress and bridesmaid dress, Went to Kenzie's Ultrasound

Kenzie with all the things the girl gave her....The bear was so soft and it has a heart she put in it with his heartbeat from the ultrasound.   
These are all of the amazing pictures from the ultrasound.  He smiled, sucked his thumb, stuck his tongue out, opened his eyes, put his arm up.  Oh my, I love him so much already.  Seeing this ultrasound was so moving.  Babies are a miracle from God with a personality even this little.  No one can say they are just a blob after seeing an ultrasound like this.  Praying for the murder of babies in the womb to stop.

 
This is such an awesome picture.  Love Kenzie and love her baby! Thanks Kenzie for letting us all go to this amazing ultrasound session.  My heart was so touched.

I went and picked up some more things I need for the party.  Got some gold shredded paper and some brown and mixed them for the candles I want to have on the table.  Found some gold forks for the dessert table.  Came home and Kimmy came over.  She brought 140 chocolate chip cookies she baked.  She is just amazing.  We had a muffin.  We got the engagement book fixed up nicely for tomorrow.  Vikki, Peyton and Kenzie came.  I went to pick up Melissa and brought her here.  Then we all left to go to Kenzie's ultrasound session.  
It was just amazing.  The girl had gifts for Kenzie to pick out...she picked a cute soft bear.
She took her time and explained everything so well and answered any questions Kenzie had.  She gave Kenzie snacks and a drink, and offered us all some too.  Vikki had a pop.  At first baby just was comfy and slept with his head on the placenta.  She tried to wake him up...that's why she gave Kenzie snacks and a Mountain Dew.  Kenzie went to the bathroom too.  When she came back, he turned so we could see him better.  He sucked his thumb, smiled, stuck his tongue out, moved his arm, hands and feet.  He opened and closed his eyes.  
It was so clear and just amazing.  What an awesome God we have to create human beings so incredibly.  Such a miracle.  We all loved it and are all excited for this sweet baby to arrive.  
Vikki, Kenzie and Peyton went home from there.  I took Melissa home, then Kimmy and I came here and Kimmy left for home.  I steamed my wedding dress and the bridesmaid's dress.  Read my Bible.  Downloaded the pictures I picked out, over 400 of them, and ordered them from Walgreen's.  Vikki told me how to use a 45% off coupon.  Good thing.  It saved a lot.   I went to bed at 2:30

No comments: