Saturday, September 2, 2023

Saturday,, 9/2/23, CMA Street Party,, Kimmy , Jared, Adam and Eli came at sat up their tables displaying their beautiful pottery. Kenzie came and set up her glass pendant display and got her stuff ready for painting

Jared, Eli and Adam setting up their pottery 
Their pottery looked amazing!  
Adam, Jared and Vikki
Kenzie, Eli and Peyton 
Adam, Eli and Isaac
Kenzie did a great job face painting!  She made the kids so happy!  
 
 
 
Lining up for the motorcycle ride to Akron

Riding  to Akron. There were 37 bikes riding there with us. 
We played 3-13 at night.

 Bill went to the men’s Bible Study and I went to the women’s.  When we were done, we went to set up for the street party.   Bev, Ron and I set up for the bake sale. Bev and I worked the booth until Teresa came, then I left and they worked for the first hour, then Gayla and I worked the next hour.  Sandy and I did the next hour.  Another couple did the next hour, then Julie worked the last hour so Bev and I could go with our hubbies on the ride. We went and walked around the festival at Akron.  CMA had a booth there which they gave Bill.  Liz and Joe set it up and worked it, plus got others to work it. Some of our members had a chance to pray with people there.  

We came back to the campground and went to Trinity Riders potluck.  I sat and talked to a young couple who just joined the Flint chapter.  They were super nice.  

We went and played 3-13 In hospitality til 11 pm.  

No comments: