Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Wed., 9/20/23, Bill tilled garden, Went to Kenzie's, Took Evan and Max out, Kimmy and Jared stopped over,

Kenzie and I picked up some stove top cleaner.  Kenzie is artistic even when cleaning lol!
Kenzie making me her favorite soup.  Lemon chicken rice soup!  It was yummy!
Stirring the lemon and egg mixture
The finished soup...potatoes, carrots, parsley, celery, onion, bay leaf!  Healthy soup too!
Kenzie and I eating at the table in her new kitchen.  It is beautiful and so is the baby's room! Sure loved spending the day with Kenzie.  She's so much fun to hang out with.
Evan drinking his shake and Max eating his hot fudge brownie cake.  I had a malt. We had so much fun talking.  These boys are sure growing up fast.  They are amazing boys and so caring.  Loved spending time with them.  
Gayla sent me this camping picture of them at Higgin's Lake State Park camping with Ron and Barb.  They are all riding to see us at our campground on Friday.

I left my house at 8:30 to make it Kenzie's in time to make it to the vet in Hemlock to take her cat, Casper, in for a test.  I got there early enough to see the rabbits, ducks, rooster, and goose.  Then we went in and I saw her new kitchen.  It is so beautiful and so nice for her.  Next we went into the baby's room.  It is beautiful and decorated so cute.  This baby has tons of clothes already and lots of great stuff.  I'm getting excited for baby to come!  

We headed to the vet and got there at 10:08.  Kenzie had to call for them to come out and take the cat in.  The lady said, you know your appointment isn't until 10:15.  Usually places like you to be a few minutes early.  She was a grump.  Then we ended up having to wait in the car for 45 minutes.  Finally a lady came and got the cat and took it in.  They tested and found out it is constipated pretty bad, so gave Kenzie medicine to give it.  Kenzie thought it had a UTI, but they lady said this was pressing on it bladder so that's why it seemed like that.  We went to McDonalds across the street and had a burger and fries, then Kenzie got money out of an ATM and we went back and she paid the lady.  It was only $22 for everything so that was good.  

We went the back roads to Walmart in Owosso.  Kenzie picked up some soft cat food and a robe.  I found the stove top cleaner I always used that I liked a lot and got it for her.  We went back to Kenzie's and cleaned the stove top.  It cleaned up really nice.  Then Kenzie made soup for us that was yummy.  It was fun eating lunch that my sweet granddaughter cooked for me.  She gave me a Twix for dessert.  Yum!  I got to see Katniss for a minute and muffin too.  Kenzie's cats are so sweet.  

 I came home and Bill was tilling the garden.  He looked very tired and wanted me to bring him some water.  I took him out some right away.  He did an amazing job tilling all that up and picking the squash, pumpkins and cucumbers and tilling that little garden too.  He sure is a hard worker.  In the evening, Evan and Max wanted to spend time together, so I took them to Tony's. That's where they picked to get ice cream.  It was sure fun hanging out with them.  They are sure seeming much older.  Kids just grow up so fast.  When I got home, Kimmy and Jared came over to pick up my car.  I am so glad they are using it while we are gone because they have so much going on this weekend I know it will make it much easier on them.  Sure do love them. l love my whole family and am so blessed.  Bill and I read our Bibles and I listened to my devotion.  

 

No comments: