Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tues., 9/12/23..Happy Birthday in Heaven Dad! He would be 107 yrs. old. Went to Sam's Club, to lunch with Kenzie, Travis and Vi kki

Kenzie and Travis at Sombrerro's.  They treated Vikki and I on Taco Tuesday!
Kenzie, me and Travis...thank you for buying our lunch.  It was great spending time with you.
First pumpkin out of the garden
Evan when I stopped to drop off Bruce's pint jars
Zinnias are still beautiful.  Lots of grassy spots since we were gone and now getting all this rain.  

In the morning, Bill ate cereal and I ate oatmeal with blueberries and walnuts.  Then we read our Bibles.  It was raining out so Bill wanted to wait to go to Sam's Club til it let up.  We went to Sam's Club while it was still sprinkling.  Got our few things we needed, then headed home.  Kenzie called and told me what time to meet them for our Taco Tuesday $1 Tacos. She and Travis are going to have Vikki take pictures of them today.  One is going on the invitation for their baby shower.  We met when Vikki got out of work at Sombraros.  We enjoyed our tacos and getting together.  We saw Bruce and Max go into Yogurt Yeti.  I went next door and talked to them for a few minutes.  I came home to pick a pumpkin and wash it for Travis and Kenzie to take when they came.  They all went to Hobby Lobby, then to Vikki's, then to the park for pictures, then to my house.  They took some cute pictures here too.  They also ate some chicken from our party and mashed potatoes from last night.  Bill and I had stuffed peppers Kenzie made and brought us.  They were delicious.  We sat and visited in the family room and then looked at all the pictures Vikki took of Kenzie and Travis.  They turned out so good.  They left, and I started working on writing out thank you cards. 


No comments: