Friday, April 13, 2018

4/13/18...Picked up Max and took him to the doctor. Went back to Melissa's and ate pizza for lunch. Got groceries...Picked Hailey, Jack and Evan up from school. Took Hailey to see "Miracle Season at the movies.

Max was so excited that the Star Wars Lego set he saved for so long came today


Max's rash


Hailey

Melissa called me and told me Max was all ready to go back to school, but then got a rash.  She asked me if I could take him to the doctor.  I got ready and read my Bible and then went to pick up Max.  He sure was happy his new lego set came.  Made up for him not being able to go back to school when he had woke up so excited to go back.  Then he got the rash.  Poor Boy.  I took him and the dr. said his antibiotic wasn't working and the rash was from bacteria from his strep throat.  She said to stop the antibiotic and give him Benadryl.  He is to start on a new antibiotic tomorrow.
We ate pizza when we got back to Melissa's.  I picked up some groceries in case we get the bad ice storm they are saying we will get.  Put some gas in the car too.  Got home and unpacked groceries and put them away.  Went and picked up Jack, Evan and Hailey from school.  Brought them to my house and Papa watched the boys.  Took Hailey and got her a Nacho BelGrande at Taco Bell.  Then she and I went to see the movie, Miracle Season, a true story about a volleyball team whose star player was killed in a moped accident.  I went to pay for the large popcorn and two large pops we got and the girl said I had enough points on my rewards card that it covered it all.  Didn't have to pay anything.  So nice!  Melissa went to Med Express again because her antibiotic ran out and she is still sick and congested.  I told her today she needed to go today before the ice storm hits tomorrow and the next day.  I was happy she did.  She messaged me during the movie and she had a great doctor there who listened to her and Bruce.  She did an X-ray and didn't see any pneumonia which makes us all happy.  She ordered a steroid and strong antibiotic so Melissa will be better soon now.  They showed the doctor a picture of Max's rash now and she is pretty sure he has Scarlet Fever which is the same bacteria as strep throat.  Said the new antibiotic the doctor ordered should clear it up.  Dropped Hailey off at home and came home to hibernate and watch Movies with Bill.

No comments: