Tuesday, April 3, 2018

4/2/18...Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, Hailey, Eli were all diagnosed with the flu. Praying Jared's Parents who are visiting don't get it. At 10 pm, Bill was diagnosed with the flu at Urgent care at the VA hospital.

Bill went to breakfast with Dave Vieney.  I ate oatmeal and then started putting some stuff in the camper.  It was nice outside.  I made chicken noodle soup.  Delivered some to Melissa and family and Vikki and family.  Picked up an ear thermometer.  Hailey, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, and Eli were all diagnosed with the flu today.  This stuff is crazy the way it is spreading.  Bill came home and was coughing.  We went to the Navel Office and Bill got his green card for veterans.  I couldn't get the wife one until I take my birth certificate down there.  The people at the VA hospital told Bill he just need our marriage license.  We got home and Bill was totally under the blanket head and all.  In the car he blasted the heat. I took his temp and it was almost 102.  He didn't want to go to urgent care though. I went back out to the camper and then came back in the house.  He called my phone and said he would go in.  I called to try to pre register him for Med Express but they weren't taking registrations.  Called the one on Pierce Rd. and they told me to take him to the VA Urgent care.  We went at around 8 and were there until 10.  I ran home and put the slide outs in on the camper because I saw on the weather it was supposed to start snowing a 9 pm.  Went back and bill was diagnosed with the flu.  The dr. was really nice and joked around a lot.  He gave Bill tamale and sent me with lots of face masks.  Told me not to tell the nurse and laughed.  Bill took a dose of tamale and went to bed.  I went to bed too.

No comments: