Friday, April 27, 2018

4/25/18..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET DAUGHTER MELISSA!

Melissa was such a precious little girl and she still is precious


My Sweet Melissa (and Lucy)
Happy Birthday Melissa! Love this picture of her and her sweet kiddos
Poor Peyton ran into a wall at school and now she can't open her eye all the way!  We prayed for her in our class.

I went to the SportsZone and walked 2 miles.  I came home and made oatmeal for Bill and I.  I went to Northwoods and looked at camper stuff and then went to Dolney RV and took our chair in for them to fix.  One of the legs was missing a little circular wood piece on the bottom.  They fixed it for me and I came home.  Melissa was going to go with me, but though it might wear her out and she wanted to be rested to celebrate with Bruce and the kids.  I feel so bad to see her go through this.   Bill and I picked up Melissa to go to lunch at Tony's.  I took her a cupcake that Marie had made for our small group and stuck a Happy Birthday sign in it and a candle.  Melissa and I had hamburgers and fries for lunch and Bill had breakfast for lunch.  We had a nice time with our birthday girl.  I picked up Hailey, Max, Jack, Evan and Hailey and took them home.  Then I headed to Vikki's dentist to pick up Peyton and Isaac.  I brought them home with me while Vikki had her appt.  I called Vikki to see if I could keep them and take them to kids small group with me.  They were so happy when she said yes and so was I.  We ate and then went to class.  They helped me by setting up the table and chairs.  Class was fun!  They made picture frames with sticks glued on.  The youth were going to go clean up a park in the community.  Some didn't bring jackets and it was pretty cold out, so I let Stacie take my coat for someone to use.  Melissa called me laughing because she went to blow out the candle I put in the cupcake after the kids sang and it wouldn't go out.  I had accidentally put a relighting candle in it!  The kids thought it was so funny.  


No comments: