Thursday, April 5, 2018

4/5/18...I went to the Dentist, Stopped at Melissa's, Came home, Went back to Melissa's, Went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and to Walmart

Did some laundry in the morning. I went to the dentist at 9.  Had a new dental hygienist.  She did a great job and was really gentle.  The dentist said everything looked great.  Thankful for a good report.
I went to Melissa's and took her a Ice Capp and picked up a paper Jack needs Papa to fill out for when he interviews him for a book their class is writing.  It was nice seeing all the kiddos and so happy they are feeling better.  Bruce was doing good too.  Now to get Melissa better.  I took the paper to Bill and he filled it out.  I dropped it back off at Melissa's.  Jack called and interviewed Papa.  He hasn't been able to because they were both sick.  Bruce did call this morning and got Melissa an appt. with my doctor.  She is a physician's assistant, but is good and she is in with 3 great doctors who all have 5 star reviews.  If she needs them, they consult on her patients.  I am happy Melissa doesn't have to go to her old dr. that was my old dr. because she isn't any good.
They couldn't see Melissa until April 30.  Can't take her as a patient until then.  Bruce called and set up an appointment with her old doctor at 1:40.  Told them she was so sick she wouldn't be able to wait long and needed to get right in. They told him she would be the third patient and would get right in.  Well, they went and waited over an hour and Melissa could sit any longer.  The doctor didn't show up and the waiting room was packed.  Bruce made an appt. at Med Express and took her there.  She had a great doctor there who did an X-Ray.  Melissa doesn't have pneumonia, but does have bronchitis.  She listened to Bruce and Melissa and gave her the antibiotic she needed.  Melissa was so happy and so am I. Now she can finally get better quickly.  I am thanking God.  I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and Walmart and got some stuff we need for the camper.

No comments: