Thursday, April 19, 2018

4/19/18. Bill and I went and got got gas, I picked up an ice capp and donut and took it to Melissa, Brought Melissa to my house, Picked up the kids from school, Vikki and I went to Midland to look at a leather jacket, ate out in the camper, Went to Community Village, went to Tim Hortons

This woodpecker sure likes my new bird feeder
Chuck, Gayla, Wes, Mark, Marti, Bill, Luis and Eva at Tim Hortons
Read our Bibles as usual.  Bill and I went to get gas at Krogers.  It was $2.60, but we got it for $1.60 with our $1 off up to 35 gallons.  Sure was happy to save that.  Filled my car, his truck and some gas cans. Bill took the gas cans home and then went to volunteer at the VA driving patients.   I picked up an ice capp and donut for Melissa and took it to her.  We packed up the stuff she needed to bring to my house and came and spent the day here.  We watched Hillsong Worship on the tv and read her testimony of all God had done for her.  Many miracles for sure!  We ate Chicken Salad sandwiches and noodle soup for lunch.  After lunch, we went out to the camper and sat and visited with the heated seats on and massagers going.  Fireplace was on and worship music played on the Bluetooth.  I was so happy to have her over so she can get out on such a nice sunny day.  Not fun to be sick and cooped up for so long.  We left before I had to go pick up her kiddos, so I could take her home first.  Picked up Hailey, Max and Jack and took them home.  Headed for my house and met Vikki and the twins here to go to Midland and look at a leather jacket. Lucy looks so good without her cast and is doing so good too.  The leather jacket was too small.  Looked like a kids size M.  We went to Tim Horton's and got turkey pretzel sandwiches and the kids got chocolate milk and Timbits. Brought them home and ate them in the camper.  Spent some time out there and then they left, and Bill and I I got ready to go to Community Village to help the residents with bingo.  They always love playing that.  Nice that they are getting to know us.  One lady took me and another helper there to her room to show us a picture of her by a huge elephant holding his trunk.  We left there and went to Tim Hortons and all had coffee and visited.

No comments: