Sunday, April 8, 2018

4/8/18...Went to church, Worked on packing camper, went to funeral home, went to Culver's, Watched Funnies Home Videos and When Calls the Heart

Went to church.  A friend, Rebecca, who doesn't drive came and told me she lost her wallet.  Didn't know if it was at Ollies, on the path from her apartment there or in her apartment.  I left church and took her to look for it.  She didn't find it, so she decided to stay home and go through things in her apartment to see if she could find it.  I was praying.  I went back to church and got there a half hour after church started.  She messaged me during church that she found it.  I was so happy for her.  Worship was so good and Pastor gave such a great message.  After church, we ran Rebecca's mug she left in my car to her.  Stopped at Krogers and got some Spatz Wheat Bread.  Came home and ate.  Bill took a nap, so I went out and started putting shelf liner on the shelves in the camper and put under the sink mats down in the kitchen and bathroom.  Put dishes in the cupboard.  There is so much room  to pack things.  So much fun working out there today.  I took all the plastic wrap and packaging off the shelves in the refrigerator too.  Played my music through the bluetooth built in speaker.  So  nice.  We went to the funeral home at 5.  Our friends who belong to Faith Riders, Andrea and her mom, lost their brother/son who was just 56 to cancer.  So sad.  He knew Jesus so that was the good news.
Watched America's Funniest Videos and When Calls the Heart.

No comments: