Wednesday, April 18, 2018

4/18/18...Went to the Sportszone, Went to Birch Run and walked through the Camper Store, Went to the outlets to the Kitchen Store, Went to the Tool Store, Ate at Cracker Barrell,

Jack got right in the tree when I dropped them off.  The kids all love climbing this tree in Melissa's yard.


Sweet book Lyra in my class made for me.  She is 5

Sweet card and bag of candy Morgan made for me. I have the sweetest kiddos!
I went to the SportsZone and walked for 3 miles.  It felt good to be back there.  Christine was in town and Bill had told me she was there today.  She was leaving and saw me walking so came to walk with me.  It was so nice walking and talking with her.  Miss her since she moved to Ludington.  We saw her and her husband in Olive Garden when Hailey and I were there.  I left there and came home and made oatmeal.  Ate and then Bill and I went to Birch Run to walk through the camper store.  It was fun and we picked up a few things for the camper.  Went to the kitchen store after that and got a couple of more things for the camper.  Then we went to the Tool Store.  Bill told me I could go in a different store while he walked through there, but I told him I would go with him.  Well we only came out with one thing...they had a hoover wind tunnel 2 in 1 cordless vacuum regularly 149.00 on sale for $39.00.  It was small, light weight, has a hand held vacuum attached.  We picked one up for the camper.  It is nice because you can have the brushes going for the carpet and stop them for the hard floor.  So funny that I went in a tool store and found something to get.  On our way home, we stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch.  I had the grilled chicken tenders and Bill had the sirloin burger.
We got home and relaxed for a few minutes.  I went and picked up Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan.  I dropped them off at their house and went in to check on how Melissa was doing.  She looked better and said she was doing a little better, but still congested and coughing up stuff.  Bill went to the Marine Corp League Meeting and I went to teach my class at church.  So much fun with my kiddos.  Morgan made a card and put candy in a ziplock and gave it to me.  Lyra made a book for me and then read it to me.  My kids are so sweet.

No comments: