Monday, April 9, 2018

4/9/18....Went to Melissa's and did some cleaning to help her out. She has been so sick. Took her an ice capp and a nutty donut. Took Max a Boston Creme Donut as he is home with strep throat. Went will Bil



Vikki's puppy, Lucy, sure has grown

This Pileated Woodpecker spent a lot of time in our yard today.  It was huge!





So beautiful in the tree

Enjoyed eating oatmeal with this handsome guy this morning

Max home recuperating from strep throat

This is the cutest little puppy.  I love Lucy!  In her car seat Misty gave her.
Vikki picked up Melissa's kids and too them to school for her.  I was going to do it, but then Vikki told Melissa she was going by there any way and would pick them up all day.  My daughters are all so loving and giving.  This was so nice of her and is such a blessing to me and Melissa.
I enjoyed watching a pileated woodpecker this morning when I got up.  Bill and I ate breakfast and then I went to Melissa's.  I cleaned her three bathrooms.  Then I had to home and got a couple things Bill needed together a for our taxes and then headed to our appointment to get our taxes done.  Went home and ate an egg salad sandwich.  I picked up a turkey sub and a pizza for Melissa and Max,  and then went back to Melissa's.  Cleaned the Living room and dining room and then left to go pick up the kids from school for Melissa.   Just had to pick Jack and Evan up.  I was so happy to see them and they were very excited to see me and tell me about their day.  I dropped them off at home and then headed home to make dinner.  I made salmon, baked potatoes and green beans.  Did my Bible Study lesson and then we watched American Idol.  They have some very talent singers this time.

No comments: