Monday, April 30, 2018

4/30/18...HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETIE EVAN! Went to the Sportszone. Cleaned a few weeds out of my strawberries, Went to Melissa's and had lunch with her, Met Vikki to hang out in hammocks for an hour, picked Evan, Hailey and Jack up and went to McDonald's for shakes to celebrate Evan's Birthday. picked up personal pizza's for Melissa and the kids


Emily, me, Breanna, Pat and Joel....Wednesday night kids teachers at church

Love this precious picture Vikki took of Peyton

Evan lost his tooth on his birthday!  He was pretty excited

Evan and Jack

Evan

Jack, Hailey and Evan

Silly picture of them

Hailey came home with me and did a sewing project for school.  She had to make a little blanket for a bed she made and also a pillow case for a little pillow she made.  She did great sewing.  I think she is going to take after her other grandma who sews really good.


First pen Bill made.  I was so happy when he gave it to me.  

Bear that was running around in Midland.  It was caught on Harper St. when it ran into a garage



Went to the SportsZone and walked two miles and rode the bike one mile.  Came home and got a few weeds out of my strawberries.  Spent some time reading my Bible and relaxing outside in the beautiful sunshine.  Supposed to be in the 70's today.  Went to Melissa's for lunch.  After I left there, I went to Walmart to get a little something for Evan for his birthday to give him on his special day.  He won't get his big present until we celebrate at his party.  Bruce is gone to Hartley with Max on a school trip and won't be back until Wednesday.  They celebrated at McDonald's yesterday.  I went to KFC and then met Vikki and we hung out in our hammocks for an hour.  Left to pick up Hailey, Jack and Evan.  Took them to McDonald's and got Frappes, Shakes, and McFlurry's.  Went to Jack's and I got a jam for Melissa.  Wouldn't you know, strawberry was the kind she wanted and that's the one they were out of.  Got different flavors and Melissa was happy with that.  Picked up personal pizzas the kids had coupons for to get free.  Took the kids home and then brought Hailey to my house so she could sew a blanket and pillow case for her project for school.  She did great!  Took her to her track practice at 5:30. Came home and made turkey breast, potatoes and green beans for dinner.  Bill gave me his very first pen he made.  He did a great job on it.  It is out of a deer antler.  Love that I get to this pen and have such a great memory of it.

No comments: