Tuesday, April 3, 2018

4/3/18...Jacob and Adam have fevers now. Jared's mom and dad left for home so they won't catch it. Bill slept most of the day

Dishes I found for the camper

We didn't go to breakfast.  Have lots of people praying.  I got up at 8 and got ready.  Bill slept in.  He got up around 9 and told me thanks for taking the garbage out for him and said he was gong back to bed.  I took him his tamaflu in at 11 and he took it.  Slept most of the day.  In the evening, he came out to the living room and I made him some noodle soup.  He isn't coughing much anymore.  Doesn't
 seem t have a fever today, but didn't want me to take it today.  I went shopping and found some plastic BPA free, dishwasher and microwave safe dishes for the camper.  Also got some command hooks for the camper.  Watched Miracle from Heaven with Bill.  Tear jerker and very good true story.

2 comments:

Lela said...

other reason...maybe the best one that sent us back to Indy was that the entertainment was SICK!!!!! But still enjoyed being with Kimmy and Jared and of course the boys.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I know what you mean! Those boys are very sweet and entertaining. Sorry about your trip being cut short though and praying neither one of you catch what they have. I know they felt sad that they were sick and couldn't enjoy their time with you like usual.