Friday, April 6, 2018

4/6/18...Snowed out last night...got a couple of inches. Went to Kimmy's to spend the day with her and the boys

The sheep were so friendly and cute today.  Most of them came right up to me so I could pet them

My buddy Adam


Steve the cat sure loves all the sheep

Adam and I had so much fun watching Steve




Peyton by the container Vikki found for the camper today for $2.  She got two of them.  Great find

Brrrrr....Eli rolling in the snow  He takes after his big brother, Adam 

Jacob and me 

Everybody was beating me at cards again today. They must practice all the time

I got up and was going to walk at SportZone and then go to Kimmy's.  It was such bad weather that I just ended up driving to Kimmy's.  The roads were slick and I passed a couple of cars in the ditch with police helping them.  It got much better when I got to US 10.  I was sure happy to see Kimmy and the boys.  It was fun visiting and getting to see the sheep.  Fun playing card games with Kimmy and the boys too, even though I was the big loser.  Bill went to the Sportszone and out to breakfast with Charlie at Linwood Corners while I was at Kimmy's.  It was miserable driving home from Kimmy's because it was snowing and blowing.  I had to stay right behind another car so I could tell where I was going.  It was worth it to have such a fun day with Kimmy and the boys.  I sure love my family!

1 comment:

Lela said...

They sure are easy to love. Wish we could have stayed longer. Maybe next time. Yes...those sheep are the best. Love reading your blog.