Friday, April 20, 2018

4/20/18...Bill and I walked two miles at the SportsZone, We worked on loading the camper, Very nice sunny day out, Went to Walmart, Took Melissa a Mocha and Donut, Went and visited Matt at the Rehab, Went out to eat with Vikki and family at Tony's, Worked some more on camper


Evan, Hailey, Jack and Max
Me, Isaac, Peyton and Papa at Tony's

We slept in this morning.  Got ready and went to the SportsZone.  We walked 2 miles.  Went to breakfast at Riverside after that.  It was the best breakfast I have ever had.  YUM!  Super big breakfast too.  We came home and I hauled all of the stuff from upstairs for the camper down and put it in my car, and then drove back by the camper.  Went through stuff in the shed that goes in the camper too.  Put everything by the camper door, and Bill passed it in to me.  Now to put it all away and organize it.  At 2, I went to Walmart and got some stickers for Melissa she wanted me to pick up for her for Nora.  Also got shelf stackers and a double drawer container.  I paid and walked towards the door, and the greeter asked if she could check my stuff with the receipt.  I let her and then went to load it in my car.  There were the stickers, caught under the kids seat.  I loaded stuff and took the stickers back in to pay for them.  The checker was so happy and told me not many would do that.  She said I must be a nice person.  You would think this would be very common, not rare.  I went and got Melissa a Mocha and donut and me an ice cap and donut and went to Melissa's to enjoy it together.  She was feeling better today.  I went to pick up the kids from school.  It was so beautiful out that I took them to get chocolate shakes from McDonalds.  Hailey got an Oreo McFlurry.  They were so happy and very polite.  Took them home, and Melissa said Wes and Gayla dropped off cinnamon rolls and rice Krispie treats.  She encouraged Melissa which was so nice.  What great caring friends they are.  I got home, and Bill and I left for the Rehab to visit our friend, Matt .  So many memories came back when I got there because of Melissa being in there so long.  I sure was thanking God for His miracle healing for her.  Matt is able to move his other side now which is good.  He has a long recovery, but so happy he is in such a good place to recover.  We met Vikki, Rody and the kids at Tony's by the Mall.  We ate and had fun together.  Came home and we worked more on the camper.  Watched  the news.

No comments: