Thursday, April 5, 2018

4/4/18... Bill still isn't feeling well. I am praying for Melissa because she sounds terrible with an awful cough. I'm on call to go be with the kids if she needs to go to the ER tonight.

Still don't have all my energy back, but getting more every day.  Typed the newsletter for our Faith Riders and also updated our Christian Motorcycle Association Website page.  Put new pictures on it too.  Peyton and Isaac are playing now and doing better.  Vikki sounded terrible this morning when I talked to her.  Praying for her too.  Bill stayed on the loveseat most of the day.  He went back to bed for a while though.  He did eat oatmeal for breakfast and soup for lunch though.  We watched the movie, "The Ultimate Gift".  It was a great movie.  We ran out of wood pellets, but I am waiting until Bill can go get some.  Melissa called and sounded so bad.  She promised she would go in to ER if she got worse.  I told her I would come stay with the kids if she did.  I was awake lots thinking of her and praying for her and praying for the rest of my family who aren't feeling well.

No comments: