Sunday, April 22, 2018

4/22/18...Went to church, Went to Stacie's and D.J.'s, Vikki and Peyton came over and we relaxed in our hammocks, Wes, Gayla and Joel stopped over to see our camper, Watched When calls the heart

I was surprised to see some of my daffodils in blossom.  Thought it would be a while after the ice and snow we had last week.  I love daffodils!

Kody
Kudos being silly with the goggles

Peyton

Lenny and Vikki

Went to church early as I had to teach Sunday School.  The worship was super amazing today.  The Holy Spirit was moving in a mighty way.  I am so thankful for my church!  After worship about 20 some people became members.  We are growing so fast and getting lots of young families joining.  In Large Group, the wrong video got played, so they played the right one.  Then we went to our class and did our lesson activities.  We only had about 15 minutes before parents came to pick up kids.  Kelly was my helper and did a great job helping.  After church, I made chicken, mashed potatoes and corn.  We ate and then went to get some money out of the bank, stopped at Walmart for Bill to drop off Marine Corp League stuff, and then went to DJ and Stacie's to pick up our motorcycle.  Kody was super happy to see me and wanted to come to my house.  I was super happy to see him too.  Stacie took me to show me their new deck around their pool.  It's beautiful!  Came home and Vikki and Peyton were here hanging out in their hammocks.  I put mine up and joined them.  It was sunny and warm except when the wind gusted.  Vikki and I fell asleep in our hammocks until my alarm went off.  I hit the snooze and then when it went off again, we went out to the camper and Vikki and Peyton helped carry bags from the camper to the shed.  Wes and Gayla were coming and I wanted them to be able to walk through the camper and not trip over bags.  
Vikki, Bill and I counted money from the Marine Corp League.  Vikki always times it so she is here to help and what a great help she is.  It was so nice seeing Joel. Wes and Gayla really liked the camper. We hung out in the camper for a while and then they took Joel home.  Bill and I had ice cream and then watched When Calls the Heart.  


No comments: