Monday, April 16, 2018

4/16/18..Kimmy and the boys came over, Vikki and the twins and Lucy came over, Went to Olive Garden with Hailey and then to Girls of Grace Recital

Peyton, Adam, Lucy, Eli, Jacob and Isaac

Peyton and Eli

Isaac and Lucy

Hailey

Max, Jack and Evan

Girls of Grace Recital

The Temple Theater is so beautiful

Got up and got ready, then fed the birds. I put my new feeder out and the squirrel protector top from my feeder Kimmy gave me that broke worked.  Lots of birds came right away.  Kimmy and the boys got here right when I was feeding them.  Happy to see them and happy they b brought my hat and mittens Kimmy made me.  I put them on right away and finished feeding the birds.  Vikki and the kids got here right after Kimmy did.  Happy to see them too.  With everyone sick, we haven't been together very much lately.  We had our coffee and visited for a while.  Enjoyed getting to have the kids here and Lucy.  Lucy sure is growing and is so cute.  The girls and I went to pick up bread because the bread I took out of the freezer was hard on the edges.  Nice that 7-11 right by us had the kids favorite bread 2/$4.  We got it there and didn't have to drive all the way to Pat's in Freeland.  
When we got back, we made sandwiches.  We adults had chicken salad sandwiches and vegetable soup.  The kids made lunchmeat sandwiches and one had peanut butter and jelly.  Kimmy brough hay for Melissa for her hamster.  At 2, Jacob had a dentist appointment to get a small cavity in his tooth filled. Vikki found a leather jacket for me on line and we were supposed to go get it in Midland.  Now we can't get it until Wednesday and Jared is going to pick it up for me.  So very nice of him to do that for me and save me a trip.  I left at 3:45 p.m. and went to pick up Hailey.  We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then to the Girl's of Grace concert.  We had so much fun and the concert was great and sure lifted up Jesus..  We parked in the ramp and got right out and out of town really fast.  Sure was happy about that.  We had popcorn and pop/lemonade at the concert.  Dropped Hailey off and went in to see Melissa.  She gave me Evan's stuff for tomorrow when I take him to the dentist. I forgot to kiss Bill goodbye before I left, so I sent him a text while at the Olive Garden with red lips and told him it was his smooch.  He sent me a text back with a emoji of a dog with it's tongue out.  Funny Funny!  Sure was a great day.  

No comments: