Thursday, April 26, 2018

4/26/18....Went to the Freeland Garage Sales by myself in the morning. Kimmy met me after she got out of Work and she shopped with me. Vikki came when she got out of work and we shopped more. Showed a movie at the Rescue Mission and a young man asked to receive Jesus! Thank You Lord!

Peyton and Isaac

Eli with the new bike Kimmy found at a garage sale for $5.  It's so nice

Max came down when I got to Melissa's house.  

Melissa watched these three sweeties today!
I went to garage sales by my self until Kimmy got out of work.  I found tons of great stuff for Melissa's kids (because she couldn't shop for herself this year) and I found lots of stuff for the camper.  I went to meet Kimmy at Pat's when she got to Freeland.   We went to another subdivision that we always love by the school and found more stuff.  We walked through that one and got lots of steps.  We were so blessed to have the carts Vikki got us to put stuff in.  I found a big box of legos with some still in packages for $20.  Bruce said they were worth at least $200.  Kimmy found a table saw for Jared, so they stayed there (Vikki had a huge garbage can on wheels she found) and I walked back to get the van.  The girls carried the table saw out and we got it in the van.  They took me back to my car and I left as I had to get ready and then pick up popcorn at Fashion Square Theatre they were donating for the movie tonight.  We headed over to the rescue mission and 16 guys shows up for the movie.  They loved the movie and were making comments and giving good reactions to it.  We showed "The Encounter".  One young man received Jesus and his Lord and Savior.  Bill prayed with him and we were in agreement.  So thankful to God for this ministry. They were asking when the next movie would be.  It amazes me how these movies touch their hearts.  The Lord are uses them.  I went to Melissa's after I got home to take her the stuff I got for her kids and she loved all the stuff.  So did Max and Hailey.  They both gave me hugs and told me thank you.

No comments: