Friday, April 27, 2018

4/27/18 Kimmy, Viki and I went to more garage sales. Amy and Dennis joined us for dinner at the SportsZone fish fry, We came home and played cards afterward. I went to Melissa's and took the garage sale stuff



We all met at Pat's in Freeland and went to more sales.  It was cool but very nice out.  We went back to a place I was at yesterday that I liked and we found some stuff. Bill picked up Peyton and Isaac from school.  They had a half day today.  He took them to McDonalds and then dropped them off at Melissa's for her to watch.  We have such a great family and everybody helps each other out.  Bill let me keep shopping and picked up Melissa's kids too.  We didn't find much in the afternoon.  Next year we are just sticking to the subdivisions where we find great stuff.  It rained a little, but not real hard.  Then the sun came out and it got warm.  Not too many at the garage sales yesterday and today.  Not sure why.  Yesterday was beautiful!  We found a Columbia jacket for Max that was only $3.  Melissa was really happy about that.  Vikki left at 12:30 to go to a safety meeting for her work.  She met up with us and we did some more shopping.  I had to leave at 3:50.  They continued to shop.  I came home and got ready to go to dinner with Dennis and Amy.  We went to the Fish Fry and it was packed.  They had so many tables and chairs in there that you couldn't hardly move around.  The food was delicious as usual.  This is a yearly tradition.  We saw Wes, Gayla, Joel, Dorothy and Gary there. Afterward, Dennis and Amy came to our house to play 3-13.  We had fun.  I won the first game and Bill won the second.  He was ahead that first game and then I got a pat hand and went ahead of him.  Could hardly believe it! Amy and Dennis went to Davidson to pick up a ladder at 8:30 and I went to Melissa's to drop off her garage sale stuff.  She loved it.  Max came down and gave me such a long loving hug.  Sure love that boy.  Hailey and Jack were up watching a show and gave me nice hugs too.  Poor Jack is having Asthma problems so I prayed for hem.  Came home and watched a movie with Bill.

No comments: